Myths and Legends tour Sun 25th Oct 09

Guest WalneyFrankie

Oh bugger guys....

Simon I did text you this morning - no doubt you will have got it by now.

Up here it has been truly foul all day, intermittant heavy rain, drizzle, gusty wind - you name it.

Not much fun and for a relative beginner like me - not such a good idea either :(

I was gutted and a right pain in the arse procrastinating this morning bout what to do.

Just read the write up and would've been brilliaint - can we do this again on a better day? (whenever that may be)

Thanks for doing the organising bit Simon. - hope you and Techno have dried out ok :cheers:

Just read the write up and would've been brilliaint - can we do this again on a better day? (whenever that may be)

Thanks for doing the organising bit Simon. - hope you and Techno have dried out ok :cheers:

yep, Techno and I have agreed to gve it a go in better weather hopefully with the full posse of riders.. inc Matt & Louise.

I am back home sat in front of the fire, waterproofs did their job.. Techno, will have to post on here later, when he gets back..

Dave, we knew you wouldn't come out in the rain, so i didn't need my phone..

Yeah we will deffo organise it for next year, need to set off earlier for a start as well it wasnt pleasent never mind the breakdown, had to wring my gloves out :lol:

But all the leaves etc on the roads but for most part we still werent hanging around :wink:

Only thing it was good for is some wet weather practice!!

Oh and thanks si for waiting round with us!!

Need to get the blade sorted now :crybaby:

Whats up with it?

I hit Shap-Penrith-Carlisle-Wigton-Keswick-Windermere-Home today. Was epic, got a little lost, but the sun was out for most of the day, and found some awesome fast roads! :twisted:

Got home just as the sun was setting, was starting to have trouble seeing through my dark visor!

Whats up with it?

I hit Shap-Penrith-Carlisle-Wigton-Keswick-Windermere-Home today. Was epic, got a little lost, but the sun was out for most of the day, and found some awesome fast roads! :twisted:

Got home just as the sun was setting, was starting to have trouble seeing through my dark visor!

Was luvely today

You came to Wigton................why :shock:

More to the point ya didnt come to see me did you....huh??......huh??

:lol:

Whats up with it?

Its a Honda.... :up:

we thinks the battery is past its best, as its shown faults when on charge occasionally, at least thats what hoped... anyway cheapest and simplest fix first...

Techno, Have you got the blade back yet?