Myths and Legends tour Sun 25th Oct 09

Guest WalneyFrankie

Wait - I am not taking my baby anywhere dodgy!

While we are at it I would also like to avoid - mud, cattlegrids, puddles, rain, sheep, birds, dave, speed bumps, gravel roads, bumpy roads - well you get the idea :)

M6 then eh..... fecking Power Rangers......

While we are at it I would also like to avoid - mud, cattlegrids, puddles, rain, sheep, birds, dave, speed bumps, gravel roads, bumpy roads - well you get the idea :)

M6 then eh..... fecking Power Rangers......

Well, this is Cumbria. I wouldn't be suprised if you came across most of those things ON the M6 :roll:

:stupid:

:stupid:

and i'll add caravans, mobile homes, walkers, cyclists, cows, horses, tractors, farm debris etc..

may as well stay home, it is harvest season/October after all....

• 2 weeks later...

I think we've agreed on Sunday 25th October, have updated diary and title accordingly....

i've got RTTW on the 10th, so looking like late Oct, 25th? sunday?

I can meet Techno at Devils, and ride into Kendal, give Dave his beauty sleep (he needs it....!) meet you all somewhere in Kendal..

more nearer the time,

Edited by Anonymous

don't think i've done Timings so here goes, I'll be at Devils bridge for 10.30 meeting anyone there, then onto Kendal (11-1130) to meet the others go for the petrol station as before, Gulf on the shap road before Morrisons..

Edited by Anonymous