RttW 3

cruz

Fantastic day, a few marshalling pains but all in all a very sobering experience. How 15000 bikers can disappear off the face of the planet from that 2nd roundabout is mind boggling when we all left!

Same again next year!

BB

its called the M6 BB.....

yeah a long day but definately worth the long ride. Glad to see some faces off here, shame it was so few,...

met up with the RBL Riders and rode to Drayton manor in a Big convoy, and managed to find some of them on the M6 home to tag along with..

the pics are on Facebook, but those who went will have their own memories of the day.

I saw the OP TELIC memorial that was returned when we withdrew from IRAQ, as I had been part of the OP TELIC callup it was one that i wanted to see,.

We are now considering a normal visit just to have more time and have a better look at the memorials we missed,

It's well worth a visit when it's quiter Simon, been myself and it's good to be able to easily walk around the gardens and look at all the mamorials

(without all the contant rumble of harleys)

It's well worth a visit when it's quiter Simon, been myself and it's good to be able to easily walk around the gardens and look at all the mamorials

(without all the contant rumble of harleys)

ehem rob it was MYYYYY thread that sed we was going back in 2 weeks NOT Simons lol :)

We are now considering a normal visit just to have more time and have a better look at the memorials we missed,

me and Si are going again in 2 weeks when we go on our hols

Actually you both said it 8-)