RttW 3

cruz

hopefully ill get to meet some of you before the next one

Lozz, we had lots going on this year, and probably similar next year, so plenty of chance for meeting up..

this year, MFN Rally (Notts), Mikeys Run (Lincs), Beetle Run/Olympics (Derbys)... and if I can make it from Cumbria, then you have no excuse from Mancs... :D :D

sounds like a plan Sheepster, gonna have to think about overnighting the weekend for good measure, any cheap local pubs/hotels...

Edited by Anonymous

Myself and the T will be there.... wanna be making a weekend of it, so any available digs please let me know! Oh and i dont wanna be in same room as him... seperate house would be good lmao! He snores like PIG!!

There's plenty of those ubiquitous hotelly things around our area, so if there's a huge herd of us likely to be attending then it's always a possibility.

We're going to be full next year as we have my wee'un that weekend unless I manage to change the dates for that.

What I'm hoping to be able to do is something like:

Friday evening: All who can get there come to a knees-up for the evening (not too kneesy-uppy seeing as we need our wits about us on the Saturday)

Saturday AM: Meet up at the village Green early-ish, have a chinwag, then off to the meet-up point in convoy)

Saturday afternoon/evening: Have a right good old knees up somewhere!

Sunday: Die of hangovers quietly

Planning starts right now!

Myself and the T will be there.... wanna be making a weekend of it, so any available digs please let me know! Oh and i dont wanna be in same room as him... seperate house would be good lmao! He snores like PIG!!

Oi cheeky git... :lol:

At least my arse aint used as a wake up call! :up:

• 8 months later...

Sadly I won't be making it this year, probably leading a parade through Welshpool that day.

Hope you all have fun, I have enjoyed the last two.

Don't forget to visit the RBLR stand at the NMA.