RttW 3

cruz

Hmmm maybe interested in this, if it ain't to expensive.

They ask for a £7.50 donation then all you need it is petrol money!

You can register for it online and included is a bar for the year, check out the website

http://www.rttw.org/

Will definately be there agian this year, was an amazing experiance last year, will hopefully get my mum (pitstop) to come as well!

No idea where to stick the tiny pin badge?!

Textiles = front zip or pocket flap.

Leathers... Dunno..

I'll be riding in textiles, its a long way to get wet....

Got my '2010' pin today and actually bought the RTTW wall pin to attach it to.

Question is how to attach them together? There is the obvious way of bending the rinds out of then back but woundered if anyone has a better idea.

Suggestions?

Edit to add: I've also lost my '2009' year pin, don't suppose anyone has a spare or one they don't want?

• 3 weeks later...

From email.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you came last year you may find that there are a few changes this year. The camping area is in a different place(Details on camping for the 2 nights are on the website) and we are giving priority parking to you , the people who have pre registered, hence the green sticker we sent you.

Put the green sticker on your headlight BEFORE YOU GET TO THE START AT DRAYTON MANOR.

The parking team will place any non-stickered bikes into a different parking zone to the stickered ones and they will not be able to re integrate into the group.

If you wish to ride alongside your friends, please arrive with them and make sure they have a green sticker too, because it will not be possible to change position in the line-up once at the assembly point.

As we cannot guarantee good weather (we have been very lucky the last two years) please remember to bring a ‘puck’ or something to put under your side-stand when you park

Please also follow the marshals instructions during the event; we aren’t paying them & they’re all willing volunteers who want to enjoy themselves, too. There is a 5 MPH speed limit at Drayton Manor and the National Memorial Arboretum and we ask that you observe this.

We will start receiving participants 07.00hrs on Saturday 2nd October. Refreshments and toilet facilities will be available.

Ensure you arrive IN PLENTY of TIME. Please plan to arrive no later than 10.30hrs or you will actually cause issues both in Fazeley and Drayton Manor Park because the exit and entry are on the same road.

number of bikes taking part, so please be patient and savour the atmosphere.

Timeline

Friday

Camping from 18:00hrs

There will be food and beverages available to purchase in a dedicated area near the campsite

Saturday

Food available from 07:00hrs. For those not already registered the team will also be available . It will be £10 on the day , same as last year.

Merchandise will also be available in the morning

Ride begins to depart at 11:00hrs.

Order of Events at the NMA to follow

Evening function at Drayton Manor marquee from 19:00hrs

Food and a bar will be available at this time also

Thanks again for participating in RTTW

The RTTW Team

Dear Participant.

This is the second of 3 updates I promised to send. Things are moving on a pace so I encourage you to check out the website as well for those last minute notices.

The whole front page is devoted to RTTW for 2010.

Registration/Merchandise

We will stop accepting Postal requests after 25/9 (so post by 22/9) and online registrations on 26/9. Registrations & Merchandise received by 26/9 will be posted to arrive before 2/10 (Subject of course to Post Office delivery). If ordered after this date then it will not be posted until after RTTW. Full Registration and Merchandise will be available at Drayton Manor on the day.

Green Sticker

Because you registered to ride you should have received a green sticker for priority parking. It seems however that some people have mislaid theirs. If you do not have it then please contact Brian Andrews Merchandise/Distribution Manager (Under 'Contact Us' on the website) or alternatively myself . Remember to put the green sticker on your headlight BEFORE YOUGET TO THE START AT DRAYTON MANOR.

Speed Limits

Drayton Manor is 5 MPH. The ride will be 40 MPH and the NMA is 5 MPH. Please observe these.

Please , Ride with Respect not to impress.

Drayton Manor

We will start receiving participants from 07.00 hrs on Saturday 2nd October. Refreshments and toilet facilities will be available (Full information will be on the website). Ensure you arrive IN PLENTY of TIME. Please plan to arrive no later than 10.00 hrs or you will actually cause issues both in Fazeley and Drayton Manor Park, because the exit and entry are on the same road.

Parking

We are now able to park around the Wall at the National Memorial Arboretum as well as other areas on the site. If you wish to leave early ask the Marshalls at the NMA to direct you to the Haulage Yard (Its down the road from the NMA) so you do not disturb others.

Cars / 4 wheeled vehicles

There will be a Park & Ride to the NMA. No cars other than authorised vehicles will be allowed on site. The Park & Ride is free and is situated at Catton Hall. There will be signs showing you where to go, toilet facilities will be available there also. If you can use the A513 from Tamworth you'll not get caught up in the ride itself as that comes from the A38 onto the A513.

Timeline

We are just completing this and I hope to have it finalised for the 3rd Update. It will be on the website also.

Do you have a question about RTTW that has not been answered?

If so, please drop me an e mail so I can find the answer and let everyone know. You can bet someone else is probably thinking it as well.

The RTTW Team

Hey everyone,

Not really heard much in the way of a TMBF meet up for this, anyone want to meet up near the park? I don't really want to be a loner lol :?

Think we met up at M42 service station near Tamworth last time though there is a motorbike shop just 5 mins from drayton manor if anyone wants to meet up there this year? There's also a morrisons next to it though I thought that might be a bit big and easy to miss people/get confused with other people meeting up there.

Google maps link of location

Let me know if anyone is up for it, if you want to text/call me my number is in the contacts section.

If anyone has other ideas let me know :)

Midlands meet up thread here if anyone wants to meet up on way from Loughborough

Decor58, maybe you could head for Findern, Derby.

The Wheel Inn

Main St, Findern, DERBY DE65 6AG

theres a meet up there of RBLR including myself and Sheepy,

Arrival time at the Wheel Inn anytime between 8am and (I would recommend) around 9-9.15. We'll be moving off "en mass" from the pub at 9:30am sharp as we need to be over at Drayton Manor before the main vanguard sets off.

So far, this means we have 37 bikes, 1 trike and 55 peeps signed up! I would love for some more members to join us on the day. I know that this hasn't been the top priority over the last couple of months, however as the RTTW is now just over a week away, please let me know if you're likely to show up on the morning.

theres a RBLR meet up at Findern, Sheepy (off here is organising it on RBLR forum) so I'm gonna head for there..

I will pull in at Knutsford (south) for 8 am, so if anyone wants to meet there.... then onto Findern

Hi all, right our plans are as follows.

Roy and Pete are coming up to ours Fri, as are my cousins. We will all ride down and we are meeting the riders 4 macmillan in Fazerley prior to heading into Drayton. Will also be meeting up with some old mates from Northwood.

I will be hanging around the RBLR tent for a while before heading off to find some memorials I need to visit :cheers: