Mince pies at Matlock Sunday 13th Dec

TC

Back, and just about warm enuf to type :)

Great to see so many of us on such a cold day.... thanks for coming everyone :wave:

Techno told me to say you're all a set of w**kers... but i thought that was well out of order!!!! :)

I went over and I counted 8 blotches of diesel. I lost the front end and had the option to either spear off and hit a wall or go down trying to take the bend. I went down trying...

Just need 3 fairings and a gasket cover! So lucky escape...

Paramedics checked me out and the way Im breathing and the pain in my side suggests a fractured rib and a sprained leg. Nothing bad and tollerable. I got the train back to northampton.

Ive got my excuse to replace the fairings with a new colour scheme! Ohhhh riiiiight! :lol:

Glad you didn't come off worse Fozzie mate. And I'm sure you didn't bin it purely so you had an excuse to change your fairings!!

Or did you?? ;)

Or to get the 'Last one to bin his bike 2009' award which I was hoping to get ya git.

Glad you didn't come off worse Fozzie mate. And I'm sure you didn't bin it purely so you had an excuse to change your fairings!!

Or did you?? ;)

Or to get the 'Last one to bin his bike 2009' award which I was hoping to get ya git.

Oh mate

No last Bin of the bike

No last mince pie

No last Tag

Crap year really :wink:

You can always bin it on the way home from getting the Tag in Jan, and become the First of 2010

Or did you?? ;)

Oh mate

No last Bin of the bike

No last mince pie

No last Tag

Crap year really :wink:

You can always bin it on the way home from getting the Tag in Jan, and become the First of 2010

OMG you are sooooo right. Why hadn't I thought of that? All I had thought of was trying to slow your tagging down by raising the suspension on your bike so your feet don't touch the floor. Seeing you on Dans bike today gave me the idea. ;)

Did I mention im fixing it to ride and bin it down the road to make a show of sparks on the 1st of december at 00:00:01 dead on :thumb:

It was alot worse than it sounds as I went spinning off and rolled up the kerb and hit what felt like a wall... Everything went hazy and then all I can remember is people getting out of their car shouting at me if I need an ambulance. I cant feel much of anything so I send out emergency texts to ask family members etc to send help to last known location as im in a disaster situation. I get up and pick the bike up with all of its oil on the floor.

I cant feel anything but thats gone... My leg is killing me and my left side is aching like a son of a...

Bike is fine essentially... Just needs new fairings and a gasket cover..

I however am not ok... Pain is quite substantial so a trip to the hospital may be in order. I went down trying to save the bike and it screwed me up big time. My ego etc is uneffected though it could sometimes do with a kick in the teeth. This has happened before and it will happen again. Least im getting away with less and less damage to the bike though!

i had a great day regardless of the f f f freezing cold (1st meet/ride on bike) good to meet a few faces, looking forward to more rides/meets when the weather picks up, thanks to vicki for the mince pies n nice view there & back :P

sorry to hear about ure spill fozzie, glad u got off lightly

Ok, who is who, can someone do a L-R thing please........

http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=4519

Feel free to fill in gaps peeps:

Left to right Paul,

Edgy, (can't tell who is behind him, with the pay now sign sticking out his head)

Soferene,

GarethNW,

Cobbz,

can't remember ...

PhatDad waving,

Pinki-88 in front of PD,

Susieque

Me in the yellow jacket,

Then Rick.

then some bloke called andy (not a member ... yet :lol: )

Ok, who is who, can someone do a L-R thing please........

http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=4519

Feel free to fill in gaps peeps:

Left to right Paul,

Edgy, (can't tell who is behind him, with the pay now sign sticking out his head)

Soferene,

GarethNW,

Cobbz,

Revvin Kevin

PhatDad waving,

Pinki-88 in front of PD,

Susieque

Me in the yellow jacket,

Then Rick.

then some bloke called andy (not a member ... yet :lol: )