Qatar MotoGP - SPOILERS

Netmeister

well that wasnt in the script now was it :shock:

cracking race, moto2 looks like it will be good racing and 125s is gonna be one hell of a series.

Stoner....shame but he is still the fastet

Good start for Rossi

Spies looks good no surprise needs to qualify better

But have to say for me ride of day was Hayden unlucky fella!

Moto 2 for me was a dissapointment and 125's was just typical 125's that will be mad this year!

Sorry mate, but pole don't get you to No1 in the series, as has been quoted before; to finish first - first you must finish. Looks like he just pushed that little bit to hard.

Pedrosa was one of the quickest through the speed trap and look where he was, I think Honda are gonna let pedrobot go after this season unless he really starts performing. Nice to see the Honda back on top with power and speed though. (yams were 311 KPH to the Honda 322+ even out dragging the Ducs).

Agree Haydon had a great race, thought whoregay had a very mature race, worked hard and got himself into a really good position, watched the other 2 and then made a move (anyone guess where he learnt that from?)

Nice to see the Ducati is more rideable this year, and that Stoner can still be at the front with a more user friendly Duc, could be the first 3 or 4 horse race we have seen for a while.

Mind you Qatar is such a different race to any other it could all go pear shaped in Motegi.

Guest nastro azzurro

Good start for Rossi

Spies looks good no surprise needs to qualify better

But have to say for me ride of day was Hayden unlucky fella!

Moto 2 for me was a dissapointment and 125's was just typical 125's that will be mad this year!

:stupid:

Rider of the day/night was hayden for me..... Nice to see him back up the sharp end..... Shame for Stoner.... :lol:

GOAT gets a 25 point head start..... 8-)

Spies..... Proving what we already knew..... the guy is special!!!!! Def for a podium on tracks he knows..... for sure!!!! :wink:

Sorry mate, but pole don't get you to No1 in the series, as has been quoted before; to finish first - first you must finish. Looks like he just pushed that little bit to hard.

I know that and it had nowt to do wi pole either he was running that tome in the race till he fella and would have win comfatably...he is stil my pick for the title this year if he calms down a little.

Also I dont know byt does anyone know if it was his mistake or the bike we didnt see kallios crash and espagero had a breakdown????

Definately Casey's fault, lost the front end, he said he slackened off a bit having had a couple of moments on long fast corners, the telemetry showed he hadn't loaded the front up enough!!

All the commentators were commenting on how the race pace seemed .5 sec slower than quals and they thought there was alot more dust on the track, could have been why casey lost the front just pushing a bit to hard.