Bike Scrabble discussion

Voodoo

I can use the Bow Brickhill now!!!

If it contains Either the first or last letter of the previous post. Yes

Its got a H yes you can (AS LONG AS ITS A FOOKING ROADSIGN)

IT IS A BLOODY ROADSIGN!!!

HA! Thats me out then!!! A????? :?:

Ashby-de-la Zouch

Barton in the beans

Congerstone

Dadlington

Google maps all around Leicester

HA! Thats me proved wrong, never heard of them only Ashby!!! Suppose I'll have to take the bike on another route! :D

I wondered why you wanted C's and D's nman, didn't realise this month's had to be in alphabetical order!

liking the bassingbourne picture, great success! we should have got croydon for you (on the way to that random one!)

Seriously peeps its the FIRST 1day not even 24 hours yet and some of ya are further through the alphabet than i will be by the end of the month

Its a reason to get out on your bike and plan a route of roads you wouldn't normally take.

So you can do 5 or 6 places in one day out.

Besides it runs for a month so will the clever player will pick loads of names or just big names time will tell

Seriously peeps its the FIRST 1day not even 24 hours yet and some of ya are further through the alphabet than i will be by the end of the month

Come on Roy we're all waiting for you to post.

Right, I`m out tonight to get some points so watch out. Got some reasonable villages picked out and a route planned. Pity bloody petrol is so flamin expensive.

does Nman get an extra 5 for having "Scotland" in his pic?

see what you mean Simon. Should really be 5 for the country and an extra 2 for "Scotland Farm" :D

Trying to find a J is proving difficult. :?

at the end of the month will all players be deducted the numbers of letters missed x 30... so if someone finishes on M, then 13 x 30 deducted... :up:

at the end of the month will all players be deducted the numbers of letters missed x 30... so if someone finishes on M, then 13 x 30 deducted... :up:

No You only get deducted points if you miss out a letter. So if you can't a 'J' skip it go to 'K' and take the point deduction and then carry on.

Unless people would rather the deduction for all letters missing :mrgreen: Might make it interesting.

Vote on it. As its everyones game

Just deduct for missing letters for me. You could still come top with fewer names that way so it will encourage people to look for higher scoring villages/towns.