Bike Scrabble discussion

Voodoo

Sorry Frankie You can't have "The County of" or "The village of"

I let you and Jo have "Bigger village" and "Milton keynes village" as that is the actual name of the place not the description.

Hope this clears up any confusion

New game for all "Bike Scrabble"

New rules for June

Names have to contain at least the first or last letter of the previous town

The next person's picture has to contain the 1st or last letter of the previous town.

So to follow Hull, you could have anything from Ullapool to London.

This enables everyone to join in, no matter where they are in the country (even abroad, as long as the letters are English)

You only count the letters from the Name not the "Welcome to the city of"

Seems simple enough to me.

Mojos is legit, thats the name of the place.

Try not to get bogged down in the detail people. Once again, this is designed to get people out and about, riding roads they wouldn't normally.

The points, as you know, should be second to the riding.

I know I am competative but having a reason to ride the bike that the wife buys as an excuse is fantastic!

I cant do pointless ride outs, but if I get fish in chips at the end of a 200 mile ride count me in!

Dan, my post doesnt include "welcome to...", and if so then BigSis post is illegible, sign is not readable, and GarethNW first post is NOT a town sign but some wall,

i did give them the benefit of the doubt, but just thought as we were all being open, and picky..

well my run is almost to and end after one day out 'scrabbling', got a day out to the lakes planned on saturday to bag some more but that will be it due to days off being cancelled due to the world cup, so you guys and gals will have chance to kick my arse lol :)

Hey, who left me off the running list. I was off work yesterday so could not post up my entries. Will try and get them in today, but I`m so busy and it take ages to down load the pictures

Sorry Neil, I saw you'd dropped off and added you back on but then you seemed to drop off again. Thought you'd decided not to take part and I'd missed it.

Really need more time out on the bike to get my score up! What's happened to the weather? It's pants!!!

HOW SAD IS THIS

I just been out to ashby folville for fuel night bikes and cars first time i been and all i was doing was checking out the village names and figuring out what they would be worth in this dam silly game

I'm glad its not just me Roy

I past a sign that said

Birkinhead 23

I looked at it and said to myself "No its not, its worth 30"

Doh Miles not points :roll:

I`m the same. I googled villages in Cambridgeshire and then route planned them to see how far away they were. had a special run out the other night to "Bassingbourn cum Kneesdon"

All good for a laugh and gets me on some different roads

hey, i spent 5 hours riding the backroads to find some small cvillages dont even have signs,.... :cry:

and then was out on Sat with RobJam to get into Yorks for more signs, gotta sort this getting more photoos of signs in my album than owt else, but had some good roads to ride on,..

next week north Lancs...

Frankie if that is the Welcome to Road sign its fine by me.

The game is simple, its an excuse to get out on the bike and go to places you wouldn't normally go to.