Bike Scrabble discussion

Voodoo

I like the idea, how many points would I get for Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and am I allowed to post a picture everyday of the same place? :?

I like the idea, how many points would I get for Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and am I allowed to post a picture everyday of the same place? :?

If you can find the roadsign that says that, and NOT the train station you can have it.

And NO you can't use the same place once its been used.

Guest Spire

Good idea. SHould be fun.

Got these letters in a real game of scrabble

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3007/dsc00142ui.jpg

Gareth Gareth Gareth

west Lancashire 24 points

Bickerstaffe (the sign behind) 26 points :lol:

You can only have one i'm afraid

Effort mate

Gareth Gareth Gareth

west Lancashire 24 points

Bickerstaffe (the sign behind) 26 points :lol:

You can only have one i'm afraid

Effort mate

SINCE WHEN CAN YA HAVE 2 WORDS IN SCRABBLE ????????????????????????????????????? AS THERE IS NO SPACE TILE FOR IN BETWEEN THE WORDS IS THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINCE WHEN CAN YA HAVE 2 WORDS IN SCRABBLE ????????????????????????????????????? AS THERE IS NO SPACE TILE FOR IN BETWEEN THE WORDS IS THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since last week when it became "Bike Scrabble" (two words) :)

I would have had some good ones this weekend, Dumfires and Galloway (welcome to Scotland), Kilncadzow........

but was having too much fun to pull over for happy snaps..

Sorry Craig you can't have that last one.

Its got to be the welcome sign of the town (Not a direction sign)

(You take a picture of your bike next to the name roadsign of a "Country, City, Town, Village or Borough"

Sorry mate

Dave TC

Not sure if you can those last 2 pictures Frankie.

The rules say.........................

YOU take a picture of your bike next to the name roadsign of a "Country, City, Town, Village or Borough

and seeing as YOU are sat on the bike i think the points should be awarded to Robjam.

Just a thought

YOU take a picture of your bike next to the name roadsign of a "Country, City, Town, Village or Borough

and seeing as YOU are sat on the bike i think the points should be awarded to Robjam.

Just a thought

if thats so, then Craig can't have gilberdyke, as hes in shot waving at the camera man, and RobJam cant have the points due to it not being her bike.

anyway "we" had a great day out... so if you wish, take your ball home... bloody kids

Just a thought

if thats so, then Craig can't have gilberdyke, as hes in shot waving at the camera man, and RobJam cant have the points due to it not being her bike.

anyway "we" had a great day out... so if you wish, take your ball home... bloody kids

mate it was just a wind up :up:

LOL TC... we had a nice day out riding playing scrabble, very scenic, but lots of towns/villages where the local pond life must've pinched em, and all the top scorers too, do you think Chavs can play scrabble...? but cant spell so have to take the sign as proof....

anyway, put up a new one so I can add another dubious pic...

Only just found this thread! lol :)

More players please!!!

Need to make a scrable board that we can use! make it more crazy. Love this game, did 40 miles today just to get some more lined up! TC you will neevr beat me!!!!!

Just a thought

mate it was just a wind up :up:

the camera man was ME :lol: its one of my m8 s in the photo :D