You can find on youtube a complete set of videos from mod1 made by DSA and many others. Just watch them and decide if you can practice it on your own or you want some pro training. I would train for MOD1 myself and just take a few hours with school before MOD2 :wink:

ah cheers for the help guys! that vid is awesome by the way man! cheers :D i thought the guy just stepped out at ya and you had to swerve him! haha

the sequence seems slightly confusing but abit better then i thought but nerves about it are setting in! haha do i have to do it in front of people?

:stupid:

The two guys immediately before me both failed (both missed the blue box after the swerve) then a convoy of trainees turned up with another instructor to watch. Pressure much?

The manoeuvres are easy enough and there's loads of space. It's the nerves which will mess it up for you.