Passed Mod1, accident on the way back!

I didn’t crash myself but one of the guys that went with me. He drove straight into a van, I recon it must have been the funfair that was next to the road that caught his attention. Luckily he was fine as he was wearing full gear however I can’t say the same about the Honda 125 he was riding.

It was pretty tiring day for me. I had to ride 20 miles in the morning to Wembley, then had some rather rubbish training as I practised Mod1 only twice. Swerve 3 times, emergency stop 3 times (4 students in total and only 1 instructor).

Then we rode 40 miles all the way to Farnborough. The instruction didn’t know his way very well as we got lost once and he had to ask for directions LOL.

I had to do swerve again as I only got to 49km/h on my first attempt. Second was much better 54km/k and emergency stop which I recon I didn’t do very well was at 53km/h.

Considering rubbish training I was provided so far I am happy as I passed, probably thanks to my experience on my own Ybr 125 which I ride every day. I can only say thanks to the examiner as he seems to be a very nice chap and 2 other guys passed before me. He even let me do my run 15 minutes earlier.

Congratulations on passing.

Now go and find a decent training school for the Mod 2.

I already have the training paid for with the same school, 1 day that is.

Problem is that it seems there is 2+ months waiting time for MOD2 in all test centres around London atm. I'm thinking of doing the training now and then checking the booking website 20 times a day so I can pick up a cancelled appointment.

And also I really would like to get MOD2 done in Tolworth as I know that area very well, Croydon area sucks big time and other test centres are 30-40 miles away from where I live.