Here we go again Polecat v DSA

Now then,Tommorow 11:32 am friday the 9th July.......

Mod 2 time comes around again and The Drugs are kicking in so I feel a bit more relaxed

(adds quickly Drugs being "Rescue Remedy" From Boots )

Went for a practice ride around the worst test area in UK aka Penzance where I think the Highway code was abandoned many years ago (except for those taking the Test)

It was not a pretty Practice as I found myself Riding my Bike like two wheels had just fallen off my car.... I swear the more I practice I do for this test the worse I am getting....

As soon as I started heading out of the town I started to relax and returned to being a competent rider @@ got home and had some more "drugs" and a few Beers and now Feel pretty chilled out.

So I don't need to worry Because At 12:30 tomorrow I will be back home drinking Another Beer thinking about where it all went Wrong and wondering if it's worth booking another test or just call it a day ...then No Doubt by 6pm I will have booked another test and start the whole daft process again :hammer: .....shakes Piggy Bank

I'm sure it'll go fine Miss Cat. It's hard to relax when you're nervous, i never could for the first few minutes but after that you calm down and it's just like a normal ride.

Just think if you fail, so what, it's not the end of the world and try again. It's what i had to do with module 1, nerves got worse everytime, i was confident on my riding ability but just couldn't pull it off when it came to it. Eventually it worked at getting that license was all the more better.

Best of luck and if you've done your best there's no regret :thumb:

Thanks GUys the support is really apreciated ..Ill post the result when its all over :shock:

Ill just Do my best and hope its enough ....... :bike2:

Just think of the wait /expense of retest :twisted:

Seriously they are on your side,if you do screw up a few times, just carry on

Don't forget your allowed 10 minors,

Don't fail yourself for a stupid indicator or speed fault,

Keep obs smooth,don't pannic you'll be fine

OMG I only went and passed :shock:

First off let me thank my Familly and friends for putting up with me for the last 6 months

Then The Motorbike Forum Members For their support and stories :cheers:

The Moderators Especially Dan and Rennie who gave me alot of encouragment :cheers:

And last but not least the DSA Examiner for giving me that little bit of blue paper (against his better judgement I am sure !! )

THANKS ALL :love:

I will Post a review in the mod 2 section to save techno having to copy paste it there :D

First off let me thank my Familly and friends for putting up with me for the last 6 months

The Moderators Especially Dan and Rennie who gave me alot of encouragment :cheers:

And last but not least the DSA Examiner for giving me that little bit of blue paper (against his better judgement I am sure !! )

I will Post a review in the mod 2 section to save techno having to copy paste it there :D

Congrats man. Good luck

WOOH and indeed, HOOO! Well done mate. Top feeling, innit!

WOOH and indeed, HOOO! Well done mate. Top feeling, innit!

It is the best feeling in the world made me all emotional lol

Hardest thing I ever did sucsessfully to be honest :shock:

It has not sunk in yet I dont think I just went and took the L plates off and Man the bike looks So much better :)

I keep checking My certificate to make sure its Right and all

Going to clean the bike in a minute and get it on Autotrader If anyone wants a 9 month old YBR :lol: