Pudding Run - Sunday 29th August 2010 - HULL

I take the 'Prilia's fixed.... now can I have my Spanner.. lol

Do you want me to post it or send you some money via paypal/BT so you can buy a new one?

And its Aprilia :)

nah you keep it, might come in handy again.. got a new one anyway... and I know its A 'Prilia... :mrgreen:

nah you keep it, might come in handy again.. got a new one anyway... and I know its A 'Prilia... :mrgreen:

I have about 4 of these knocking around the garage, if you want you can post me a link on Google street maps to your house and if i am calling by i can drop it off :angel12:

Will hand it you back next time we meet, its under the seat anyway :)

BB

I have about 4 of these knocking around the garage, if you want you can post me a link on Google street maps to your house and if i am calling by i can drop it off :angel12:

Will hand it you back next time we meet, its under the seat anyway :)

BB

do you want my diary too, so you know when i'm out in.....

Ker5h, check this route out for Sunday;

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Penny%20Pot%20Lane&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en-GB___GB386&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

3.5hrs - by car :) so 3hrs by bike guestimate, give or take. The route goes past the old Army Apprentices college Harrogate and Menwith Hill (CIA/MI5) there is a decent run from us to them and are some pretty decent roads en route but as I haven't been up there since the early 90's i can't remember them.

What do you reckon?

Ker5h suggested we wore swimming trunks but i didn't fancy him behind me eyeing my a$$e up all the way. Pretty gutted would of been sweet to catch up & meet you all.

Next time i think is either Wales camping or RTTW :)

As long as you dont eat as much as the monkey you brought! (hopefully hes not a member just yet lol)

Was good to meet you n hope you had a safe trip back darn sarf :)