Hopeless

Bad luck. I hate those things. e.g I would say a cyclist riding along the road is a hazard, but according to the test he is only a hazard once he hasbswerved into your path. I would also say a bus overtaking a car coming the oposite way in your lane is a hazard. according to the test it is not, i think it is because it is too far away. I would also say people approaching a zebra crossing are a hazard, but these are only a hazard once they have set foot onto the zebra crossing... shouldnt they be training us to look for hazards before they actually happen? I mean when someone steps onto a zebra crossing, or someone on a bike swerves into your path it is too late...

Anyway, get some practice done, there are a few free online ones out there. i think there is a link to one on direct.gov somewhere :) I will find them for you later if you want. they are bookmarked on my computer. I am on the laptop atm.

I was struggling with it as well. It was so annoying as I very often clicked too early or I just thought that was not a real hazard. I did a lot of training (bought DVD TestSuccess off Amazon for £5) and I still think I was lucky to pass. 1 point less and I would fail lol. It was very close :roll: Don't worry. Do some more training and you'll be fine :thumb:

well i watched the intro and i must have misunderstood what it wanted... i clicked on anything i thought may be a hazard and yet it only seems to want th eones which directly effect your travel is that right?... also do u only click once when u see the hazard or is it twice. once when the hazard starts and once when it finishes?...

well i watched the intro and i must have misunderstood what it wanted... i clicked on anything i thought may be a hazard and yet it only seems to want th eones which directly effect your travel is that right?... also do u only click once when u see the hazard or is it twice. once when the hazard starts and once when it finishes?...

You're right on the first part. And about clicking... I also tried to click only once in perfect moment and that was my problem. Thanks to TMBF advice I've tried different way. 1st click when you first spot the hazard and then 2-3 clicks (one by one , not 3 at a time) for every 0.5-1 sec. That is because you should click as hazard develops. For example:

You see pushbike in front of you riding slightly wobbly (now you would start paying extra attention to him) - click #1

He is starting to wobble even more, now hes all over the road (now you would take your hand off the throttle - engine braking) - click #2

He falls off his bike (now you would brake) - click #3

Of course that is slightly exaggerated situation lol but you get the idea :wink: See the hazard - click, something changes - click again :thumb:

well i failed my theory by 1 point on hazard perception... i have never been any good at exams and as soon as i got in there my mind went blank... proper p****d off and i dunno if i can put myself through that again... :crybaby: :crybaby:

ever tried training DVDs ? Worked magic for me...

http://www.theory-test.co.uk

it is a bit hard to navigate around the site at first because personally i dont think it is layed out very well.

Also you do have to register, but it is free and you get both theory and hazard perception tests for free

("FREE 140+ Official DSA Car and Motorcycle driving test questions

FREE Hazard perception clips

Unlimited random mock tests based on DSA official driving test questions")

BTW you chose if u do car or motorbike obv lol. I have used this site before and it saves your scores and tells you where you have gone wrong.

sounds good... how much do you want for it mate?

Just cover the postage whatever that is

pm me your address if you want it or email me..Ive just emailed you details

Just to let you know I've posted them today.....don't worry about the postage..when you have done with them you can probably post them onto someone else on here

As someone said earlier just practice getting the sweet clicking spot!

Good luck

sounds good... how much do you want for it mate?

Just cover the postage whatever that is

pm me your address if you want it or email me..Ive just emailed you details

Just to let you know I've posted them today.....don't worry about the postage..when you have done with them you can probably post them onto someone else on here

As someone said earlier just practice getting the sweet clicking spot!

Good luck

thanks man i appreciate it :cheers: