sepangH( contains spoilers)

techno

As some of the commentators have said, Rossi has already started his 2011 campaign physiologically and the first step of that was beating Whorgay on the same machine :cheers:

That said my FRR team is shafted this weekend with two of my team throwing it down the road and the rest under performing :?

Another good race.

Congrats to Lorenzo. I feel a bit sorry for him as Rossi has shown in the last two races that it may have been a different story if he hadn't got injured, and a lot of fans will say it's been devalued because of that. But Rossi made a mistake and broke his leg, jorge didn't. He's a worthy champion in my eyes.

Lorenzo didn't have to have a barging match again with Rossi all he had to do was finish for the title.

The next race should see some battling as all the riders can go for it as the Championship contes has been settled.

Plus if Rossi bins it or blows it up he won't costing his team for next season.

Any bets to who will be the top four next season?

Lorenzo didn't have to have a barging match again with Rossi all he had to do was finish for the title.

The next race should see some battling as all the riders can go for it as the Championship contes has been settled.

Plus if Rossi bins it or blows it up he won't costing his team for next season.

Any bets to who will be the top four next season?

Pedrosa

Lorenzo

Rossi

Stoner

Don't think you can write Pedrosa out of the equation!

I have to agree!

Spies will have to show what he can do otherwise the whole superbike riders cant do gp thing will continue.

Am more wanting to see what crutchlow can do, hopefully hes gonna ruffle a few feathers:)

Lorenzo will win the last 3 races, he was playing the long game, now he's champion I reckon he'll just rub it in by taking the last 3 wins. He is that good at the moment. You could see him catching Rossi and Dovizioso. He was watching them get into it so he pulled back to maintain a safety margin.

Rossi still isn't fit, I just hope he can recover from the impending surgery before the start of the next season. If I were the Ducati boss I'd try to insist that he has it now and prevent him from binning the bike and wrecking his recovery.

Crutchlow will probably do around about as well as Spies, can't see much happening as that Tech3 bike isn't ever going to be as good as the top end factory bikes.

My top 4 are:

Stoner

Lorenzo

Rossi

Pedrosa

Does anyone know where De Puniet will be next year, I like his riding style: chaos mixed with a touch of insanity. :D

Lorenzo I can see winning Estoril its prob his most succesful track and maybe Valencia but if there was to be one I think he definatly wont win its Phillip Island one of Rossis favourite tracks and stoners back yard where I blieve hes on for a hatrick of wins?

Rossi will be desperate to win in Valencia. As for lorenzo yea he is that good but there could be another reason he backed off, if he realised he could keep up with Rossi but didnt have that extra bit of speed to get past he would have backed off to make sure everyone knew he backed off, using the titile as a valid reason. Rossi may still be hurt but he still has enough pace and control to get from 11th in the first corner to win the race!

Next season I'll go out on a limb

Rossi - as long as Ducati do as promised and let Rossi lead the development as Yamaha did with the M1

Lorenzo - good but not sure he can develop the bike as well as Rossi

Pedrosa

Spies - possibly but the step from 4/5/6 to 1/2/3 is a big one.

Stoner - he is very specific about how the bike needs to be and its different to most other riders (see Ducati lol) and Honda will set the bike around Pedrobot and tell Casey to get on and ride it!

However 2012 will be the big question with the new engines, and here you gotta bet on Rossi and Ducati, a team with outstanding history in engineering for new rules with the best development rider in MotoGP - now thats gonna be a fun season!

I'd agree that in 2012 the title favorite will be Rossi, but next year, I think that's pushing it. He'll win races but I think it'll be towards the end of the year, the M1 will still be the best allround bike in the first part of the 2011 season yet the Honda will probably still be the most powerful.

If Honda get Stoner a decent bike that has feedback and he can trust, then he will be unbeatable, even for the GOAT. He is that good. This coming from someone who doesn't like him. I hope the Ducati fans spike his meals with dairy products and throw cheese at him :D

I think there will be a shuffle in power in the Honda camp, Pedrosa won't be numero uno much longer. The most memorable thing he's ever done in my eyes is knock Hayden off in the 2nd to last race of the season (which was priceless).

Still back Lorenzo for all 3 this year. Only 5 days to go until Stoner proves I know nothing about MotoGP... :D

Due to the switch to litres most manufacturers will do little development to the current bikes for next season. Except Ducati which will have to put the work and money in, Probably a proviso on Rossi signing for them. So I expect it the be a lot closer to the Yamaha and Honda next year.

Due to the switch to litres most manufacturers will do little development to the current bikes for next season. Except Ducati which will have to put the work and money in, Probably a proviso on Rossi signing for them. So I expect it the be a lot closer to the Yamaha and Honda next year.

Err Casey Stoner was on for a hatrick of wins till he fell off how much closer to honda and yamaha do you expect it to be :mrgreen:

I know pretty much casey is the only one that can ride it fast.

Oh and I also think that development will continue at the same pace as it is now, too much kudos in being number 1 and the riders wouldnt stand for it afterall its there career, especially honda they havent gone on an agressive recruitment drive for nothing you only have to look at the last 250 championship won by a honda!

I'd agree that in 2012 the title favorite will be Rossi, but next year, I think that's pushing it. He'll win races but I think it'll be towards the end of the year, the M1 will still be the best allround bike in the first part of the 2011 season yet the Honda will probably still be the most powerful.

They said that about the Honda when Vale switched to Yamaha, which at the time was a dog. Didn't take him long to turn that into the best bike ahead of Honda, about 1 race ha ha ha.

He has a far better starting point with the Ducati, i won't be surprised to see him romp away with the title next year