Acf 50

bwhiti

Been looking into buying acf 50 but I'm a bit lost on how much I would need to buy. I see they do an aerosol can or would I need more than that like the 1 litre container? Also I was wondering if I was my bike I take it I would then have to re apply acf 50 again? Sorry if these are daft questions :)

Very little is needed, as it has very good 'creep' qualities.

Too much however, results in stuff sticking to it, like salt granules. They are then suspended in the coating, and as air can get to one side, can still corrode.

Would deffo recommend it though. Just remember it isn't (nothing is) a cure all. So keep an eye on the bike and treat/clean/farkle as necessary :thumb:

Had mine treated, was still clean when I got home.

But it was f**king awful after my ride today :lol: So a quick hose down once the bike cooled down a bit and tis all good

OHHHH shiiitt just realised I left the heater on in the garage...... :shock: BRB.

EDIT: Back, bike is now almost totally dry and now looking pretty clean :lol:

The American Navy use it on jet fighters on aircraft carriers to keep corrosion at bay while they are at sea.

I use it just incase i get caught out in the rain.

He cant afford to shrink anymore ... I'm sure he uses it on his bike too though :P

The American Navy use it on jet fighters on aircraft carriers to keep corrosion at bay while they are at sea.

I use it just incase i get caught out in the rain.

He cant afford to shrink anymore ... I'm sure he uses it on his bike too though :P

LOL :lol: