Looking for an impossible thing

alexanderfoti

Or so you would think, from the reactions of most places I have tried!

I currently have a devil slip on can but am missing the pipe from the can to the engine.

Devil sell this as a kit for my bike (2009 Honda varadero xl125v), but nobody sells the pipe seperately.

Any ideas on what I can do do obtain this piece of pipe? My local exhaust shop quoted my 70 quid, which I think is a bit steep for a bit of pipe!?!?

Thanks in advance!

I dont have any pics but this illustrates it quite well:

http://www.bikebits4you.com/images/HOT_ ... 08_RSB.jpg

The silencer section is seperate and is held on with an exhaust clamp. The stainless section of pipe in the image is essentially the bit I need :(

Or so you would think, from the reactions of most places I have tried!

I currently have a devil slip on can but am missing the pipe from the can to the engine.

Devil sell this as a kit for my bike (2009 Honda varadero xl125v), but nobody sells the pipe seperately.

Any ideas on what I can do do obtain this piece of pipe? My local exhaust shop quoted my 70 quid, which I think is a bit steep for a bit of pipe!?!?

Thanks in advance!

Its caled a link pipe ... ya might be able to pick one up on ebay etc .. but im sure someone should be able to fabricate one ... for cheaper that 70 squid .

Im guessing that the shop were just gonna order a part in (quick google found a remus link pipe for 70 squid ...)

Quite possible, although I have used them in the past for a couple of custom exhaust jobs so you would think they would jump at the chance to make 30 odd quid from bending a small piece of pipe twice!

Cheers for your help.

Nice talkin earlier Alex. So what we need are loadsa piccies and outside diameter of 2 into1 piece where it enters the link pipe, outside diameter of where link pipe enters the silencer, total length and some idea of the angles needed. Bell me for immediate answers or post on here and I'll check later. :D :D :D :D