TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

I was planing for an early start and getting there about 8:30 but if you're not leaving till 12-1 i might set off a bit later.

Or i might still set off early and miss the wknd traffic and have time for a chat and bacon sammich :mrgreen:

Edited by whitedevil

I should be there mid afternoon. Anybody fancy a dry rideout Friday early evening?

Once i get there and get set up. I'll be taking a ride down to Matlock sainsburys to get my beer and food.

I should be there mid afternoon. Anybody fancy a dry rideout Friday early evening?

Once i get there and get set up. I'll be taking a ride down to Matlock sainsburys to get my beer and food.

:stupid:

I will be arriving about 3-4pm now as i've got to go in work in the morning.

I will be in my car, so if anyone needs to go the supermarket for food or drink I will gladly take you.

hello all,

guys im driving down overnight from sunny glasgow tonight and have had the ok from owners to arrive early so for peeps who need a lift to matlock im more than happy to accomodate.

As im bringing Kim and the Kids will be in the 4 wheel transport variety........

I,ll be in the Passat with numerous cans in the boot. Wanna make most of Friday afternoon, evening. Can nip out for shopping whenconvenient or raining. Whahey. Is there s supermarket in Matlock?

I cant go now bikes in shop needs a new starter motor and service and wont get it back till Saturday!. :( :cry:

Aiming to leave around 1300 so should be there just after 1400 hopefully :D

Will also be having a trip to the supermarket to get some grub & beer, can easily bungee a crate or two to the back seat and food in the tank bag.

is there anyone who will have a car so i havent got to carry bottles and stuff on my bike?

or a nearest offy we can walk to?

ahem!!!! :lol:

Just how did you think I was going to bring the bike up on a braked trailer? :? :up: