TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Kims exactly the same stuff packed and everything and im all do it thursday lol

Thursday!?!?

I'll be packing and loading the bike friday about 1500 ready to leave about 1600 lol

Kims exactly the same stuff packed and everything and im all do it thursday lol

Thursday!?!?

I'll be packing and loading the bike friday about 1500 ready to leave about 1600 lol

My plan is to put everything off as long as possible, wake up sometime friday afternoon... pack the bike with lots of stuff I wont need and ride 10 mins down the road :mrgreen:

Don`t forget your bike stand pads (or whatever they are called) you`ll be parking on grass.

Dont need one mate, got a bigfoot on my side stand :up:

Sorry couldnt resist, if all else fails then crush that first tin of beer (once drunk of course) and use that :cheers:

I might be able to scrape the pennies together...... only if that 125 i've put up doesn't sell as thats what id be coming on...... 100+ miles of.motorway on 125 so help me.... well anyway, we will see! Thats if theres room anyway

Well I've just confirmed approx 40 tents, 1 campervan & 1 trailer tent with the Miner's Standard but I daresay the odd one won't make much difference! :)

Cool, if not im sure i could steal someones tent :D

BTW has anyone booked in a table of 20 people for a meal at 7pm on the Friday night? I said I didn't think it was any of us but I'd ask. :?:

Landlady doesn't have a name but says she needs the food pre-booked.

If I'm going on the bike I'm hoping to leave here about 11am & get to the pub about 1pm ish.

If biking is rained off, me and Rennie will be there about 4.30pm in the campervan :)