TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

This time next week we'll be snoring in a field in Derbyshire! :lol:

I reckon there might be a few hangovers too :cheers: :lol:

I'll be one of those with a hangover, just hope i'm not as bad as last year

Guest akey

no hangover for this callsign :mrgreen:

Will be sorting out final bits and bobs for the run out and heading over to the camp site this time in 2 weeks. Speaking of which Willow and I are off out to test ride some of the roads this afternoon :booty:

Will be sorting out final bits and bobs for the run out and heading over to the camp site this time in 2 weeks.

:shock: Blimey Mark, whatever time are we leaving for the rideout?? :shock:

Guest akey

not 'till about 12 or 1 ish but we will probably take the long way to the campsite from home, then be there early for a chat and catch up lol

Edit Oppps missed the 2 weeks bit, my bad :oops: of course I meant 1 week :oops: :oops: :oops: :angel12:

Sorted - well almost.....you've now got 5 days to organise your Fancy Dress!!! :lol:

I carry mine with me all the time, so its sorted!

BB

So it's either boring or indecent!!!! :wink: :lol:

if i turn up on a ke100 will everyone laff?

[hope so cos if i can get it off thats what ill bring lol]

we dont laugh at friends, we just rip the piss :twisted: and dont worry, my bike is there for them to pull me to pieces over, (thats if it makes it)

if i turn up on a ke100 will everyone laff?

[hope so cos if i can get it off thats what ill bring lol]

If you wanna come to the Rally you'll need to drop me a PM please, so I can check if there's a space :)

and whats the chances of some cake?i dun do fudge lol

I'm making other stuff to!! :)

Sorted - well almost.....you've now got 5 days to organise your Fancy Dress!!! :lol:

I carry mine with me all the time, so its sorted!

BB

So it's either boring or indecent!!!! :wink: :lol:

lol no its just a fetish thing! :3some:

Im touch and go at the moment. I have been really up for the rally for a while now. But until the weather forecast comes up for the weekend im not saying/going anywhere. As if its raining there is no way im driving 187 miles. Far too dangerous for a new rider. So i could be a no. Will await weather on Wed's

Regards Ben

I'm gonna ring the Miner's Standard tomorrow to update them on numbers and to let them know about what people are likely to want to drink.

So if anyone has any updates on their circumstances then I'd appreciate knowing please :) Thanks :)