TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

i'm packing now, well, trying to but there are so many things to distract me, anyone in the nottingham area who fancy helping me spend obscene amounts of money on thursday?

Just checked the weather forecast, and it doesn't look good.

Friday is drizzle.

But Saturday is light showers with 95% percipitation chance.

So bring your waterproofs

Willow and I should be there sometime in the evening after work - no unpacking to do just turn up and have fun then drive home again :mrgreen:

Ohhhhh Bex what ya getting - sorry I cant help though I have a kids fun day to help run at work :shock:

i need new leathers, tried to get some here but there is one shop in swansea thats burnt down and bridgend didnt give me any success either, my leathers are so big on me now that they are not really going to save me if i :bike:

if someone helps me they also become the first person to see me in them lmao, plus i aint the best at shopping, bridgend assistant blushed a little when i came out the changing room to hand back the trews i tried on as he thought i didnt have anything on lmao, i had my shorts on honestly lol

anyone in the nottingham area who fancy helping me spend obscene amounts of money on thursday?

:damn: Working Wednesday & Thursday this week...

No idea what time I'll be there, depends what time I set off and who with :lol:

I'll be getting there between 5 and 6 probably. Unpacking then having a nice, cold pint :D

Aiming to be there about that time too

Bike trailers booked just got to collect it in the a.m. 8-)

I'll be getting there between 5 and 6 probably. Unpacking then having a nice, cold pint :D

Aiming to be there about that time too

Bike trailers booked just got to collect it in the a.m. 8-)

Why have I got a mental image of Jix's bike on a trailer, with Jix sat on it while the missus drives the car....? Don't forget to lean in the corners!!!

Bad rain on both Friday and Saturday and I can't justify doing the 300 mile round trip on a brand new bike when I have a holiday the immediate week after so take this as a warning I might not be able to come.

Last rain storm I rode through on the motorway I tank slappered as I changed lane (not sure why, perhaps diesel) so I dont fancy risking it if its going to be REALLY bad. If it breaks up and is just light i'll be along though. :thumb:

Oh dear, I suspected this might start to happen now I've given the pub some attendance numbers!!

So if you don't come then that would mean Mike won't be there either? If Gin's coming in the car, can't you come with her? :?:

Well said Gareth!!!!!! :thumb:

I remember you being wrapped up in a blanket after we'd persuaded you that you really wanted to stay!! :lol:

If I remember correctly, much alcohol was then consumed and you didn't care!!!! :lol:

If foz doesnt go and mike still wants to i'm sure there will be room in the car or I can bring him up. Weather looks acceptable for me, escpecially if gin and mullins are putting ma tent up :cheers:

lf someone helps me they also become the first person to see me in them lmao, plus i aint the best at shopping, bridgend assistant blushed a little when i came out the

New leathers need a little lube to get in, if only I was free to come down..!!

Working Friday night finish 4ish so home sleep and over for 2ish fingers crossed

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Well, I`ve just ordered me mullet, (wig for those un-enlightened), bikes booked in for a service on Thursday so I`ll be ready for the off Friday morning. I hope to be having a lunchtime bevvie followed by grub, snooze, more beer and party.

"Well we ran with the gang, as we sand shang-a-lang, singing do wap de doo we doo do." :lol:

How bloody sad is that, knowing the words, comes from having an older sister who idolised the useless gits. :?

"Well we ran with the gang, as we sand shang-a-lang, singing do wap de doo we doo do." :lol:

How bloody sad is that, knowing the words, comes from having an older sister who idolised the useless gits. :?

I just sang it as i read it Neil :oops:

I'm on nights Thursday night, So its home sleep pack bike and turn up late afternoon some time.

I just sang it as i read it Neil :oops:

I'm on nights Thursday night, So its home sleep pack bike and turn up late afternoon some time.

So did I - just to make sure you got the doo-wop's right!! :oops:

Us more mature people rock, I say!!!! :lol: