TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Ah cool well Bullet should be coming along too :) as tbh I don't want to be the only young'n lol and also don't want to be the only sober one when everyone goes into the pub haha as I even though I'll be 17 I look about 14...got asked for ID for a 12 film the other month :oops: haha

Bloody hell :shock: :lol:

depends how drunk you are, the drunker I get the less I get ID'd.... might be to do with time as well (obv the 16 year olds dont tend to hang around town til 4 in the morning cuz they all get ID'd)

also depends who ya with, when I go out with work mates (mid 20's etc) I rarely get ID'd, go out with mates my age I get ID'd alot more.

EDIT: The more i read the more I want to go.

FFS, will have to see what I can do :|

Edited by Anonymous

Just wondering is anyone slightly immature going?

Yes

Techno, Vicki, Roy, Neil, Cobbz Etc Etc Etc

Nice to see I was first on your list :up:

Oh and isnt it the whole point of our weekends after all we are 12 :lol:

Ah cool well Bullet should be coming along too :) as tbh I don't want to be the only young'n lol and also don't want to be the only sober one when everyone goes into the pub haha as I even though I'll be 17 I look about 14...got asked for ID for a 12 film the other month :oops: haha

Bloody hell :shock: :lol:

depends how drunk you are, the drunker I get the less I get ID'd.... might be to do with time as well (obv the 16 year olds dont tend to hang around town til 4 in the morning cuz they all get ID'd)

also depends who ya with, when I go out with work mates (mid 20's etc) I rarely get ID'd, go out with mates my age I get ID'd alot more.

EDIT: The more i read the more I want to go.

FFS, will have to see what I can do :|

Come Come Come! lool

Don't worry, the average mental age is about 18 I think lol

Though yeah I'll be 21 this year, if Jin, Chris & Spafe turn up they're about 19? Sure one of them will be along to correct.

Along I come :P aaaannnd, i'm 21, the other two are 20. Mentally at a push we can prob get to 18 combined :up:

Just wondering is anyone around the age of 20 or below and slightly immature going? Otherwise I'm gunna feel well outta place :lol:

Want to meet up and ride up there? We're in Harrow/Uxbridge area if your near us?

Just wondering is anyone slightly immature going?

Yes

Techno, Vicki, Roy, Neil, Cobbz Etc Etc Etc

lol. If I acted my shoe size I`d be 8....hows that. :lol: :lol:

"...it`s fun to be at the BMTF, BMTF,...."

"...it`s fun to be at the BMTF, BMTF,...."

HAHA I'd completly forgotten about that. I'm wondering what will be thought up to top last years performance :mrgreen:

Believe it or Not Spafe That routine was thought up about 2 minutes before the song came on.

Just wondering is anyone around the age of 20 or below and slightly immature going? Otherwise I'm gunna feel well outta place :lol:

Want to meet up and ride up there? We're in Harrow/Uxbridge area if your near us?

Definitely! I thought I'd be riding up alone haha, but I'd be on L plates so would only be able to if you guys are happy to go on A roads only lol but I know you can get the A6 or something like that straight up there but that would be sick, you guys are like 20 mins from me haha

HAHA I'd completly forgotten about that. I'm wondering what will be thought up to top last years performance :mrgreen:

Believe it or Not Spafe That routine was thought up about 2 minutes before the song came on.

Yep rehearsed in the car park!

Dan and TheWife

Techno

BB

iwannagofast

Northern Monkey

Bex (possibly and maybe + 1)

Remy (+ maybe two friends)

CobbZ (+ possibly TheSadie)

DeeJay

Susieque+rennie

Boothy (if i get a 125 in time)

craig

mojobanana

Decor58

Yorbandit+1

f4113n

Suzilew

Takanta

Jixerman

vicki+1 and a half

Guy + (maybe Gary)

Danny-B-

Spafe

nman1

Horseynat30101 +1 (maybe)

Grumpy Old Git

Wannars125 + 1 depending on date

eastanglianbiker depending on the mrs health

Bullet5 (depending on family events)

Cruz +1 (subject to date)

Ingah - maybe (depending on the date and the location and if the stars are correctly aligned - i.e. whether the CB500 is working or not)

MHarrison94 (depends on the date)

Mighty Mariner + 1 if back from Germany

PhilGale +1 maybe, depending on time and location (not been bothered with other thread)

Stu & Trace

Chris, depending on date (work/holiday etc) and location (if I can be arsed to get there )

mattyb depending on date

Jakey_boy

Jin

Megawatt and a mate

Fozzie3000

Im in :thumb:

Dan and TheWife

Techno

BB

iwannagofast

Northern Monkey

Bex (possibly and maybe + 1)

Remy (+ maybe two friends)

CobbZ (+ possibly TheSadie)

DeeJay

Susieque+rennie

Boothy (if i get a 125 in time)

craig

mojobanana

Decor58

Yorbandit+1

f4113n

Suzilew

Takanta

Jixerman

vicki+1 and a half

Guy + (maybe Gary)

Danny-B-

Spafe

nman1

Horseynat30101 +1 (maybe)

Grumpy Old Git

Wannars125 + 1 depending on date

eastanglianbiker depending on the mrs health

Bullet5 (depending on family events)

Cruz +1 (subject to date)

Ingah - maybe (depending on the date and the location and if the stars are correctly aligned - i.e. whether the CB500 is working or not)

MHarrison94 (depends on the date)

Mighty Mariner + 1 if back from Germany

PhilGale +1 maybe, depending on time and location (not been bothered with other thread)

Stu & Trace

Chris, depending on date (work/holiday etc) and location (if I can be arsed to get there )

mattyb depending on date

Jakey_boy

Jin

Megawatt and a mate

Fozzie3000

Bigsisterbiker

I should be back from work by then, and I'm up for camping. Got to get some more use out of the tent :D

Thanks guys :love: :lol:

I'm back at work next Tuesday, but should be back mid June. Will be nice to see everyone again. Not seen anyone but Stu since last year at Akey and Willow's do.

and its flippin aaages since i saw ya lol, next time your home you have got to come back to sunny swansea :)