Rally checking in Thread

TC

Me and Mike left 10pm on Saturday as we didnt want to get caught in the rain today!

So we flew down the M1 and got back in a couple swift hours! We got off the motorway at junc 15 and had a bit of fun going down the A5. Met a Suzuki GSR who tailed me for a good few miles, was good to have someone else ride almost in convoy with me for a bit :thumb:

Otherwise, a cracking weekend! Looking forward to the next one :mrgreen:

Just arrived home at 1605. Rained almost all the way down from around Oxford. Absolutely soaked through! Total milage around 446 miles.

What can one say about that though! A fantastic weekend. Great to meet so many people whom I have known for a while on here, great to put faces to names etc.

Thanks to Mega for sorting the chain and removing the baffles! Can't remember the lads name who helped, cracking bloke, don't think he was a member on here but his bird is, Rachel or something like that, any how thanks :)

Huge thanks to Pennie and Mark for putting up with me and the hospitality at their place for the weekend, thank you guys, your girls are awesome too, hey kept asking if I needed anything, it was just great to spend time with you guys, hope to catch up with you again in August down here. Thanks again. :)

And big thanks to Sue and Rennie for sorting the evening entertainments out. Awesome job guys appreciated by all who were there!

And finally, I found my card in my jacket on the way home at the garage!

Hope the rest of you got home safe. :)

When you going to get that vid up of your exhaust being angle grinded? :lol:

Got home safe and sound, was a nice run in the dry!!!

Thanks all for a great weekend. Lovely to meet you all.

Ducati Paul, I hope you like the sound of the baffle free exhausts. I will pass on your thanks to Martin (and try and get him to join the forum).

Looking forward to the next time already.

Got home safe and sound, was a nice run in the dry!!!

Thanks all for a great weekend. Lovely to meet you all.

Ducati Paul, I hope you like the sound of the baffle free exhausts. I will pass on your thanks to Martin (and try and get him to join the forum).

Looking forward to the next time already.

martins a top bloke.... cheeky fooker but great banter, Rach, you're awesome too, thanks for the great company xx

whatchoo talkin about rach? i have been a member on here since Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm...

.... however i had completely forgot about it.

i think i must drink too much :oops:

it was a top weekend and a great laugh.

to everone i had a laugh with, i say thanks. (even you kirrrsty)

and to everyone else (who i probably offended instead) i guess i'll have to make it up to you next time.

What an amazing weekend!!

Just got back from the rally after party!! Some of us were still intoxicated by the time the bar opened sunday so the obvious happened and we ended up having another night there =]

Had an brilliant time and I don't want to have to wait another year to do it again so will be looking for another camp site to organise another meet some time in august or september once I'm back in lufbra this evening.

Thank you everyone for such a fantastic time!!

oh and...

TMBF Quiz & Fancydress winner 2011!!!!!

the funniest thing ever was when Rach came back from the bar, sat down and you said "I told you she wasn't a lezzer" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well you are middle aged, single and riding a blokes bike. so it was a fair assumption to make :D :D

x

back safe and sound, and not a drop of rain after i bought new waterproofs, very tired now though but a nice hot shower and hours kip sorted me out ready for the pub tonight :)

thankyou to everyone who organised and everyone who came, i miss everyone already :(

the funniest thing ever was when Rach came back from the bar, sat down and you said "I told you she wasn't a lezzer" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well you are middle aged, single and riding a blokes bike. so it was a fair assumption to make :D :D

x

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got back safe and sound,this rally was absolutly brilliant,thank you all :P oh,will post some pics in rideout section :lol:

Get any of the bit when you got lost? :lol: