Rally checking in Thread

TC

As BonnieBird said, we got back ok. Just a bit of rain for the last 5 miles or so.

Just want to add my thanks also to everyone who was involved in organizing the weekend and to all the attendees....what a great bunch of folks. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

back safe and sound, and not a drop of rain after i bought new waterproofs, very tired now though but a nice hot shower and hours kip sorted me out ready for the pub tonight :)

thankyou to everyone who organised and everyone who came, i miss everyone already :(

Me too!

Who traveled the furthest to get there?

I think that would be me :)

thats cos you lost and took a 3 hour detour ;) :lol:

no ingh took the longest, although he didnt come the furthest lol

Bit late to say it but back safe and sound. Week off has gone Far too quick.

Brilliant weekend and helped out by staying over another night, cheers guys for your company (you know who you are)

Cheers to all the organisers.

Bit of a long ride home though.... I got lost and headed up the A416 the wrong way to Doncaster. Eventually got to Newark and rode down the A1, couldn`t get lost on that road. :lol: :lol:

Nah Stu, had to get some new boots cus I wore me old ones out trying to stop the bloody bike when me brakes failed. :lol: :lol: Found out the old ones now let water in like a mesh bucket.