New Avatar

nman1

you young un Joe :lol:

I know the girl well Dave but I wont give you her name. I did have a fling with the girl, second row down, next to the teacher on the left. :wink:

and yes Ohjay, also keeps your head cooler in sweaty weather

Agreed Ash, thats exactly what the photographer said "what the feck" so to speak :lol:

I like the two at the back facing face to face with Lee`s big face beaming in between.

The second picture taken after the serious one, we were feckin mental. Even the photographer said this was his best photo out of the whole school.

the female legs on the bottom row dont match any bodies!!!

The second picture taken after the serious one, we were feckin mental. Even the photographer said this was his best photo out of the whole school.

the female legs on the bottom row dont match any bodies!!!

Bex, they are the legs of the girl leaning on the bloke with sun glasses on the left. Look at the first picture and she has them crossed on the front row.

This is why the bloke thought it was a great picture, you can read and see so many different things in it. Other classes just did the usual of two fingers behind th head routine, we decided to clamber over each other and make mahem.