End of season meet/meets Sunday 16th October.

TC

<t>Where do you fancy</t>  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you fancy

• Rutland Water
    • Tan Hill
    • Either

Anyone mind if a newbee tags along? If it's not thrashing it down with rain I'll be over that neck of the woods me thinks

Your more welcome to come along mate.

There are 3 rideout groups going from different areas. Cambs, North west & Hull.

Have alook in the rideout sections for each area you could meet up with some on the way down

It will be good to see you again Rach. I'll put sometimings up nearer the time. Martin come on, do your best

i have my boys that weekend but i will still come along to rutalnd as it only 2 miles from my place.

in fact... rach can bring the boys in her car and i'll ride my bike :P

if it wasnt for that, then i would have gone for tan hill. cracking roads oop there, but it always rains oop norf.

Rutland Water for me as it`s the nearest and a good ride to get there. It may also attract a few more from down South to come along.

I may be able to come that day. Other things permitting. :roll:

I voted Rutland Water too, but have to be back 4pm.ish. nman, can I stalk you if I come? *best smile with a cherry on the top*

I may be able to come that day. Other things permitting. :roll:

I voted Rutland Water too, but have to be back 4pm.ish. nman, can I stalk you if I come? *best smile with a cherry on the top*

Neil is organising a group to ride up on here mate. It would be good to meet you.

http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 6&start=15

Room for moi? :)

I havent got alot to do this weekend and im trying to get out of something so this is more than a perfect excuse. If Jin is going I will head up to Birmingham the night before and ride over with her :mrgreen:

Good thing this isnt december and we arent on the cat and fiddle... Otherwise id be screwed :lol:

Room for moi? :)

Good thing this isnt december and we arent on the cat and fiddle... Otherwise id be screwed :lol:

There's always room for you Fozzie. I think we are meeting you and Gin on the way down. Yes mate your right about the Cat I'm keeping you well away from that place. (its for grown ups with lowered bikes)

Ah I see, boring road now then? :lol: (im only messing)

I will meet up with Jin and if you are heading down and meeting her on route then I will see you then :)

Sorted, weather looks like it could go either way atm. But not bad enough to put me off.

If BBC weather is to be believed we have rain on the day, but everytime it updates the rain on the saturday weakens and on sunday its barely moved on so I think its quite sketchy at this time...

Probably be cloudy, patchy rain but nothing severe and the temperatures are mild so can't complain :)

Im on a Honda it wont rust :lol: