killmach

<t>Do you wear knee slider's ?</t>  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear knee slider's ?

• A. No, not my style
    • B. No, cause i can't get my knee down
    • C. Yes, cause it look's cool, but i can't get my knee down
    • D. Yes, cause i get my knee down without tryin
    • E. No, cause i don't wanna look a pratt with shiney slider's, and no scrapes
    • yes i have sliders not used them but you never know when you might need them

Yes I have knee sliders. I have them because they have yellow smiley aceeeeed faces on them which looks sillier than two vacant patches of black velcro. However, I only ever managed to get my right knee down twice and that was on track on a 400. I wouldn't dare try it on the road on my road bike...

What's the strange floral thing in the corner...?

Its actually my house....thats an old shortbread biscuit tin, that I stick ontop of a camping light to stop the rabbit getting behind the oven :D

And the radiator is orange, to match the orange paint on the walls :up:

What's the strange floral thing in the corner...?

Its actually my house....thats an old shortbread biscuit tin, that I stick ontop of a camping light to stop the rabbit getting behind the oven :D

And the radiator is orange, to match the orange paint on the walls :up:

You mean you tried to Camoflage it :lol:

I will buy ya some this weekend, for ya xmas pressie. Give me something to hang on to when Im humping your leg...

.... :oops: .....

Grrrrrrrr woof woof

dis is houdineees dog writink this, and you thougt it was my masterr hahahaaaa

:roll:

well they just happen to be on my leathers anyway, im not gonna take um off just because im new and havent got my knee down yet. if i ever do then they are there...

when do you decide whether its cool or not to wear them, when youve grazed your knee to bits or before...

for any of you who are worried about looking stupid in front of more experienced riders...take a stanley knife to um and make out your a pro lol

for any of you who are worried about looking stupid in front of more experienced riders...take a stanley knife to um and make out your a pro lol

I'm gonna do that now :)

My problem is, i worry to much on what other people think and less of what i think.

I got some nice red ones to go with my bike, and they got scrapes on them, so it look's like i got me knee down :roll: