EU interferance once again.

nman1

Absolutely bloody insane. There`s people here struggle and all you have to do, according to EU twats, is come here and get everything NO QUESTION.

Go back 20 years and I know what I do now, I`d have fecked off to Australia....and yes, I and their governemnt, would have made sure I paid my way before being allowed to emigrate.

Fecking madness, makes my blood boil. The sooner we get out of that ridiculous institution and start becoming GREAT Britain again the better IMO. Sorry rant over.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15120522

Home Rule for England!

Declare a democracy!

Resign from the Union!

Kill all the foreeigners (including the Southerners) or, at least transport them all to Scotland!

Remove the Monarchy!

Invade France!

Ban all vehicles apart from Motocycles from all A, B and unclassified roads!

Send donations to me (minimum £5 per head)!

Keep taking the pills (did I forget the Blue one or, have I taken twice the dose?)!

:twisted:

Why am I here? What is the answer? What does 42 mean?

Give me alcohol!

:cheers:

the only part of the article that i liked is this

Nigel Farage, leader of the UK Independence Party, which campaigns for Britain's exit from the EU, said: "It is not discrimination but simply a system to ensure that benefits are only paid to those who are entitled to them."

if i can im gonna join this party im sick to death with this eu shit.

what has the EU ever done for us???

DEBT DEBT DEBT

for me the eu are the biggest benefit thief's and they never sign on every week, these country's join and next moment they need help and want our money and now we gotta pay 2 billion pounds to them f**kers.