9th October 10am ACE Cafe

Last attempt to get you out before the season is finished.

Looking at this forum, there has not been a Southern meet since June :roll:

In a poll done here, the majority of members joined to meet other riders, so what's the problem. :scratch:

So, Sunday morning; Meet up, have breakfast, head West, enjoy the freedom of the road, get back to the Missus in time for tea :angel12:

Hi Jo, it will be great to see you. And anyone else that can come along, the more the merrier :3some:

Auk Gixxer is another definite, maybe he'll change his name now that he's changed his bike :?:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mark!

Did you meet up in the end? My bike has been off the road since we got back from Europe. Hopefully it'll be getting fixed in at the end of the month so will be able to come out. Might be a little nippy now but just have to wrap up a little!

Hey Mark!

Did you meet up in the end? My bike has been off the road since we got back from Europe. Hopefully it'll be getting fixed in at the end of the month so will be able to come out. Might be a little nippy now but just have to wrap up a little!

Hi Wanners,

That was my last attempt to get anyone out, there is a problem but no-one wants to say what it is.

The others have moved to the Londonbikers forum where there are a lot of local people.

The turnout was 9 riders last time.

There's only so long you can have pointless banter.

Have a look at the other forum and we'll see you soon.

I'll text you the details aswell in case this message gets modded...............see ya TMBF, it was fun for a while..... :wave:

That was my last attempt to get anyone out, there is a problem but no-one wants to say what it is...

...I'll text you the details aswell in case this message gets modded...............see ya TMBF, it was fun for a while..... :wave:

Sorry you feel that way Mark. :(

It's a shame that you seem to have assumed there is an apathy amongst other members local to you - maybe they have other reasons for not being able to get out for a ride when you can!

I hardly think the onus can be placed on TMBF!

There are other reasons to visit TMBF than just rideouts, but then maybe that was your only reason for joining. :?

After all, you will get out of a forum what you choose to put into it!!

I'll text you the details aswell in case this message gets modded...............see ya TMBF, it was fun for a while..... :wave:

3 Things .........................

1) Why would your thread be modded. you are not being abusive to anyone, or breaking the forum rules.

2) Why are you blaming TMBFfor a rideout that YOU organised, for lack of reponse.

3) Everyone is free to come and go as they please.

The last rideout i organised had a turnout of over 20 people some having a 200 mile round trip to attend.

Just a suggestion. But maybe the places you are deciding to go aren't very good, thats why people don't turn up. Try to find out where people like to ride.

Its hard work organising a good rideout and to get people coming back for more.

As for TMBF rideouts. From my experience they are well organised and run well for everyone, not just the power rangers.

Anyway. Thanks for your input to the forum while you were here. Enjoy your rideouts and stay safe.

It's a shame you feel this way Mark........but I don't think you can blame TMBF for the lack of response to your rideout. Personally I've posted up a couple of rides around my area.....I'll be going out come what may and if anyone else wants to join that's great....but if they don't, that's fine too.

Maybe if you were a bit more specific on where you were planning to go there may have been a different response I don't know.

As Sue says there are many reasons for participating in this forum....one of which is rideouts but there are other aspects too which your experience as a biker can encourage and help some of the newer bikers.

Anyway....I hope you have better luck in the future with rideouts and can still drop by TMBF from time to time.

Ride safe and have fun..... 8-)