Movember - come on guys!

<t>Im gonna grow an amazing tash!!</t>  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Im gonna grow an amazing tash!!

• Yes!!
    • Ermm no!!
    • Too young to grow any significant facial hair in a month!!

Growing starts 1st November 2011!!

http://uk.movember.com/about/

November is the month for moustache growing, to epic proportions!! This is to raise awareness of mens mental health, an issue which has in the past often been a taboo subject.

So... any of you guys up for this and willing to provide a picture at the end of November? For every original photograph we get the forum will donate £1 to Movember. Movember funds:

The Prostate Cancer Charity

The Institute of Cancer Research

Awareness & Education

Global Action Plan

So, vote above, post your name down below if you intend to take part, grow the most outragious tash you can and post your photo's on 30th November!!

RULES

1. 1 November take a clean shaven picture and post in this thread.

2. November - let it grow!

3. 30 November take picture of your tash!

4. We send money to Movember :)

Guest philgale
Do you have to start growing from the 1st of November?

Have to provide a clean shaven pic on the 1st then away you go, my brother has got me to do this even tho i can't grow much...

Being a woman I am not sure I'd look any different in a month (or two, or a year....) :?

Can I opt in to donate a pound though? I work at local hospital and thoroughly support promoting men being more aware of their bodies :wink:

:lol: yeah! I'm up for it!

might not shave it off again after though :lol:

Erm who is it that operates the hair clippers in this house????? :angel12:

Lol @ TC!! :lol:

You guys are not very imaginative - there are ways of growing/styling a tash without it interfering with - shall we say - other activities!!! :wink:

I personally will put up a £10 prize - £5 to charity & £5 to the winner (not a lot but it's the thought that counts :oops: ) -for the best moustache design!!! :lol:

Trying to convince the girlfriend this is a good idea and she'd like it but some how I don't see it happening :roll:

You never know! I had the same problem last year, turns out she liked having the tash and didn't get rid of it! ;)

Also, i didn't like the idea of 'tash at first, but after a week, it quickly grew on me...

I'll get me coat! :|