Gaddafi dead

wannars125

Body double for me.

Strike a deal with gaddafi, come into hiding reconstructive surgery new life in another country. The fighting in Lybia ends (for now) everyone is happy.

at least Bin Ladin was treated with respect after he was killed.

Nowt to add about gadaffi, no problems with them dragging his body round either.

On bin laden they should have taken him to the top of a tall building set him on fire and pushed him off, treat with repect f**k that!

But do you agree with gratuitous display of the deceased persons body being dragged around bloodied? Is it really in the publics interest to see the body maimed and displayed for all to see? I don't have children but if I did I wouldn't want them seeing images of that kind.

But do you agree with gratuitous display of the deceased persons body being dragged around bloodied? Is it really in the publics interest to see the body maimed and displayed for all to see? I don't have children but if I did I wouldn't want them seeing images of that kind.

Well I just asked my 14 yr old and she said " why would it bother me"

We dont hide the world from the kids, hell they watch enough horror films, infact she really likes them.

Theres a bad world out there upto a point i dont see the need to shied them from it, they can always look away, but we dont have the news on.

Why the hell should Gaddafi or Bin Laden be treated with respect,screw respect when it come to evil like these.

Like Techno said,burn the t*** and chuck him off a tall building,or better still chuck him in a hole and let everyone crap all over him.

Stuff respect.

And isn't it funny how Gaddafi has been saying that he will fight till his last breath and that everybody should help him in his cause,yet when he is captured his last words were `don't shoot`.And the idiotic morons who follow people like this still think they are saints.Prats.

Why the hell should Gaddafi or Bin Laden be treated with respect,screw respect when it come to evil like these.

Like Techno said,burn the t*** and chuck him off a tall building,or better still chuck him in a hole and let everyone crap all over him.

Stuff respect.

Because we live in a cilivlised society and that is what sets us apart from the siege mantallity of animals in other nations.

otherwise it makes us no better than the terrorist or dictator

Stuff respect.

Because we live in a cilivlised society and that is what sets us apart from the siege mantallity of animals in other nations.

Respect should be earned these people certainly dont deserve it but hey each to there own.

Stuff respect.

What would you have done to Hitler then.Take him in your home,make him a cup of tea and say that he has been naughty.Put him in a soft hospital,because jails are not suited for this kind of being,give him all the comforts and help he needed to respect his remaining life.

Hmmmmmmm,i wonder what all those millions of people who have died by his hands would have said.

So we remove someone from power because they treat people badly and then treat them excatly the same way :roll:

Anyway as i said before i don't believe it is him.

What really makes me sick is the way that all the politicans will now jump on the bandwagon and say how much of a bad man he was, after the west has helped him stay in power for years.

So we remove someone from power because they treat people badly and then treat them excatly the same way :roll:

What really makes me sick is the way that all the politicans will now jump on the bandwagon and say how much of a bad man he was, after the west has helped him stay in power for years.

Awaits next " someonesnicked my bike thread" ;)

Gaddafi doesn't ride a bike, so you can't blame him for that :wink:

Gaddafi doesn't ride a bike, so you can't blame him for that :wink:

Lol not anymore he doesnt!

Stuff respect.

I so disagree with people who say "as bad as him" "killing him in cold blood" "treated like an animal".

Well guess what!? If a wild animal killed hundreds of people in Britian we would get it killed! It wouldn't get captured and put in a zoo. He died a death too good for him. I think people that have sympathy need to start watching the gruesome videos from Libya. Have a look at Liveleak which leaks very graphic footage and the other videos out there. Look at the burnt bodies of men, women and children burnt to death for their part in the rebellion which start this year. Yep, tortured and burnt alive. He used metal sheds to do it in. A bullet to the head is an awesome way to go compared to what he's been doing and how anyone could shed the slightest emotion for his just reward. He lived by the sword and died by the sword as the saying goes. Just like Hitler, Mussolini, Saddam Hussain, Bin Laden and so on. An early death didn't come early enough for any of them.

And yet you post a link to it? :wink:

But if he had children he wouldn't of posted with a link :wink:

Killed in cross fire according to the news this morning and they are not sure who`s bullet killed him.

yeah right......... my arse.

I`ll give you evens on that it was not his supporters. Anyway who give a feck, another twat taking up less air for good people.

Hehe, didn't think about it like that. It was just supposed to be an informational. Maybe there's something going on in my subconcious that I'm not aware of.

Just to clarify, I have no sympathy with Gaddafi. My sympathies lie with with the victims of his regime not only for them but their families loss at the fact that he has probably taken some answers to questions about attrocities his regime was linked to with him to his grave.

Life goes on and hopefully this will be the start of something better for the Libyans.