Back!

MrOrange

Hey Ya'all - im back - did you miss me? lol no i didnt think so :lol: well for all those that remember me, im the one that HAD that AJS CR3 125 bike that was made out of monkey metal :roll: anyway - thats long gone and been turned into dogfood tins and i now have a Honda CBR 600 FY! woop! Its like another world compared to that nightmare i had! Anyway - ill update later with my scrapes and adventures :lol: just thought id stick my head in and say "Hi" :wave:

hehe cheers guys `n` gals - yeh thank god that ajs bike has gone - my cbr is great, nowt like a "proper" bike! it works when i start it too! :shock:

So how we all been then? ive had a few minor incidents since i was last on lol - had my first "off" (yeh im a real biker now! :P ) doing about 50 or so on a dual carriage way, approaching a roundabout, hit front brake (maybe a little too hard) and as i was just starting the turn front weel managed to find a small pile of loose gravel and down i went - head hit the road first then arm, next thing im sat in the middle of the dual carriage way watching my bike slide down the road :lol: - fortunately the road was empty as it was very early in the morning - dusted my self off, picked my bike up and the bits and rode on to work - sat in work for maybe 2-3hrs and my head was killing me - back home i rode and spent the rest of the week with a cracking headache that just wouldnt budge - and yeh i took myself to casualty and had a ct scan etc, ended up with minor concussion - but hey ho, what dont kill ya only makes ya more crazy :bike:

other than my mum reversing her car and sending my bike flying oh and coming off at 2-3mph at work whilst going through some puddle lol yeh i dnt know how that happened either, but down i went - suffice to say im now in the market for some fairings, wing mirrors and indicators :lol:

but there we have it, not much else - still got my tmbf keyring thing from last rideout to Matlock :D