When will grown adults stop behaving like kids??!!!

XmisterIS

In a bad way ... I mean, we're all big kids because we ride bikes ... That's being a kid in a good way!

I'm talking about the "I'm not talking to him because he said something to me that I didn't like 5 years ago".

Case in point - I've organised a curry night for tonight, but then one clique got wind that another clique was going, so now some people from each clique are saying they don't want to go because they don't like so-and-so, and why did I invite wossname and doodah because we all know they don't get along ...

FFS GROW UP!!!!

What I actually said was, "I appreciate that certain people have had difficulties with each other in the past, but I wonder if they could at least try to get along?"

Rant over. Carry on!

Mad isn't it. Hopefully it will go well, and they don't start being petty like refusing to show up because so and so is there, or if all parties do attend, start sniping and ruining the evening.

Human nature, some people need to get over them selves.

It's like that awful site face book, people fall out then have a dig each other on there! Pathetic tell them all to foxtrot Oscar and go for a beer with real mates.

In a bad way ... I mean, we're all big kids because we ride bikes ... That's being a kid in a good way!

I'm talking about the "I'm not talking to him because he said something to me that I didn't like 5 years ago".

Case in point - I've organised a curry night for tonight, but then one clique got wind that another clique was going, so now some people from each clique are saying they don't want to go because they don't like so-and-so, and why did I invite wossname and doodah because we all know they don't get along ...

FFS GROW UP!!!!

What I actually said was, "I appreciate that certain people have had difficulties with each other in the past, but I wonder if they could at least try to get along?"

Rant over. Carry on!

I did not even get invited!! :crybaby:

Quite. Teenagers, yes, but people in their 30's and upwards, no ...

How did it go?

It went off reasonably well! The ringleader of one clique got into a screaming match with someone from the other clique, chicken tikka massala was thrown at the ceiling in rage, a smashed cobra beer bottle was rammed into someone's face, the lamb korma was vomited into, one person shat themselves, the table cloth was set fire to and we were banned for life from all the curry houses in Portsmouth!

Actually, I'm lying. There was one person who didn't attend because someone else was going, but the rest of us had a great time!

And I've discovered an absolutely fantastic Indian restaurant - Jaipur at 217 Albert Rd, Southsea - for those of you who live in Portsmouth and surrounds. It's a little out of the ordinary and is well worth a visit.

Glad it went well although I think I stormed out of there refusing to pay for the half finished drinks after asking all of 5 times to place an order in 20mins and being repeatedly ignored!

There was a place in southsea by the ferry that goes over to hayling island that done really nice indian food but it was a little on the pricey side.