Am i the only Biker in Sevenoaks??? (Kent)

Topic say it all really.. the rest of you lot seem to be from up north, or down south, and im stuck in the middle by myself in Kent...

When i google search i cant even find any biking groups in the area... i cant really be the only biker here... can i?? :shock:

I am near Hastings mate. In a local biker forum called southeastcountiesbikers. We meet regularly down here. Get yerself down the A21 and come and meet up ?

Cheers, but its still about 40 miles away.. cant believe there isnt anything more local??

Maybe i should start my own group... :idea:

you could always plug the forum about in your area and get more people to join up local to you :wink:

yeah, if i ever manage to locate any bikers within a 10mile radius i'd get them to join this forum... i wouldnt bother trying to run my own forum - far too much like hard work!!!

it is hard work at times! plus there is far too many of them about now!

there is some posters and cards available to download if you wanted to put anything up in the local shops etc :)

it is hard work at times! plus there is far too many of them about now!

there is some posters and cards available to download if you wanted to put anything up in the local shops etc :)

Wheres the download link?? :cheers:

It would take me just over 30 mins to cover 40 miles mate. Some of our members ride for over 60mins to social meets and rideout start points! Perhaps you need to try harder or you will remain a Billy Nomates.!!!

It would take me just over 30 mins to cover 40 miles mate. Some of our members ride for over 60mins to social meets and rideout start points! Perhaps you need to try harder or you will remain a Billy Nomates.!!!

LOL, "must try harder" you sound like my old school teachers!

Sevenoaks to Hastings in 30mins? reckon you might need to break a speed limit or two ;)

I dont mind travelling to meets, but since im not usually home from work until after 7pm, for weeknight meets, a more local group would be more convenient.

Just amazed at the lack of bikers in the area.. :shock:

Loads of bikes at Wrotham hill on Tuesday or Wednesday nights. We don't meet in Hastings, we meet at 1066 cafe at Robertsbridge and Blue Boys cafe at Kippings Cross :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Loads of bikes at Wrotham hill on Tuesday or Wednesday nights. We don't meet in Hastings, we meet at 1066 cafe at Robertsbridge and Blue Boys cafe at Kippings Cross :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ok, thats a bit better than Hastings! I take my dogs training in HawkHurst - doesnt take long in the car, so will be half the time on the bike :twisted:

Thats crazy that there arent any bikers down there?! You need to take some of your friends out on the back of yours and hopefully they'll catch the 'bug' and start learning?! Worth a try!! :thumb:

There's loadsa bikers down here, he just hasn't found em yet. Social meet at the Blue Boys cafe, Kippings cross, end of A21 Tunbridge Wells bypass, July 4th after 1900 till 2200ish. Be there, bike or car, say hello. I'm the short , fat Northerner, with a grey Fireblade Streetfighter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://goo.gl/maps/YHWq

About 25 mins from Sevenoaks?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r240/megawattblade/My%20Bike%20pix/01042010254-1-1.jpg

Edited by megawatt

There's loadsa bikers down here, he just hasn't found em yet. Social meet at the Blue Boys cafe, Kippings cross, end of A21 Tunbridge Wells bypass, July 4th after 1900 till 2200ish. Be there, bike or car, say hello. I'm the short , fat Northerner, with a grey Fireblade Streetfighter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://goo.gl/maps/YHWq

About 25 mins from Sevenoaks?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r240/megawattblade/My%20Bike%20pix/01042010254-1-1.jpg

nice one :cheers:

Thats not too far away, and a nice ride to get there too, so i'll see if i can get down there and join the fun.

Anyone else attending this meet?

• 10 months later...
Alright Joe!

This post just popped up in a search for rideouts near Sevenoaks.

I am in Weald, so drop me a note if still looking!

nice one! welcome to the forum mate :)

I saw a black Diversion out on the weekend going past the Sainsbury's roundabout... think it was following a GSXR... was that you??

Edit: also saw another bike (Looked like a diversion) pulling out from road at the side of the little shop on the Otford road..

• 1 month later...
I'm in bromley and never see any groups about just riders on their own.

I've been looking for a meet close by but can't find any.

welcome to the mad house!!

yes, not many groups round our neck of the woods mate... maybe we should start one???

:cheers:

Hey guys,

I am located near Gravesend.

Looking for a few to people to ride around with and considering the weather we are having at the moment, would be good to get out soon.

Anyone free at the weekend or next?