ZE Euro Millions pact!

Karimura

Hi guys, I have brought 3 lucky dips as they didnt want to accept my random numbers i came up with which was 3, 11, 33, 37, 42, 5 7 so if they win I will cry.

but to the point as it's over 100 Million I can afford a bit of charity to the kind people of TMBF!

If I win the lottery, i pledge to give you a motorcycle of YOUR choice OR insurance for 10 years and I hope you will do the same if you win to the people who post here.

Can be anything from a 500 quid 1989 cg to a 2012 spanking new to them rare ducati thingys that are 200k. (up to you)

FOr exmaple

Karimura -

2012 MV augusta F4 RR - RED/WHITE

( one too many black bikes these days!)

And who ever does post I will give you your motorcycle of your choice! I will simply get everyone to one meeting point ( free private taxi included with mini fridge of sparkling water) to get the people who post their bike :P

Anf if you post and dont do same we will hunt you down haha

Go on then, I am in, I only have 2 tickets though.

Couple of caveats for me. If I win is not really good enough, I might win £3.30 and have to buy you an Agusta :D so the win must be over 10 million.

No buying stupid rare 200k bikes for me either, I am not keen on people picking a bike like that just as an investment (and that is what it will be, nobody who cannot afford to buy one themselves would ever contemplate actually riding it) so I am putting a cap on of 20K (which I revised upwards so you could get your MV Agusta, although I nearly didn't when you spelled it wrong :)) I am happy to buy somebody a bike they will ride and enjoy, not a garage queen or an investment.

I will have a brand spanking KTM RC8 R in Orange and White please :)

Karimura - MV Agusta F4-RR - Red/White

Weebl - KTM RC8 R - Orange/White

Go on then, I am in, I only have 2 tickets though.

Couple of caveats for me. If I win is not really good enough, I might win £3.30 and have to buy you an Agusta :D so the win must be over 10 million.

No buying stupid rare 200k bikes for me either, I am not keen on people picking a bike like that just as an investment (and that is what it will be, nobody who cannot afford to buy one themselves would ever contemplate actually riding it) so I am putting a cap on of 20K (which I revised upwards so you could get your MV Agusta, although I nearly didn't when you spelled it wrong :)) I am happy to buy somebody a bike they will ride and enjoy, not a garage queen or an investment.

I will have a brand spanking KTM RC8 R in Orange and White please :)

Karimura - MV Agusta F4-RR - Red/White

Weebl - KTM RC8 R - Orange/White

Hehe I spell it as I prounence it.. probably spelt that wrong too!

Good man that you're in though! 500% increase in getting a bike already! I will treat you to a slip on exhaust for it aswell haha

Quite fancy one of them 1600gt BMW's and perhaps a cheeky Ss1000 for sunny Sundays :)

Thought I would contribute as there was a single UK winner and you never know ;)

Pretty sure just asking for 2 bikes after the draw because you did not win was not in the rules :D

I did not win anyway, got one lucky star on each line, nowt else :(

Quite fancy one of them 1600gt BMW's and perhaps a cheeky Ss1000 for sunny Sundays :)

Thought I would contribute as there was a single UK winner and you never know ;)

Pretty sure just asking for 2 bikes after the draw because you did not win was not in the rules :D

I did not win anyway, got one lucky star on each line, nowt else :(

Had to try :)