Guest toothe

<t>Hit anything?</t>  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Hit anything?

• yes in a car
    • yes on me bike
    • not yet

Voted yes.

In my much younger days I was driving home from work at about 4am in my little metro when a sparrow flew out in front of me.

I did not even take my foot of the gas it happened so quickly.

The little sod got his own back on the way out. It got hit, was pushed under the car, came up into the engine bay and knocked the water pipe out of my radiator!! :shock:

Stupid thing made my car overheat big time!! I was not best pleased. :evil:

Loads of stuff in car.... on bike I had a bumble bee hit my chest and fall down inside my leather jacket between my :yay: lol..

Must have stunned it, then when I stopped, I heard a low buzzing sound, and out it popped. Think it survived too :D

Nearly hit by a golf ball passing the golf club with stu..... it bounced in front of me between our bikes.

Thats it really :)

Nearly hit by a golf ball passing the golf club with stu..... it bounced in front of me between our bikes.

i remember that one :shock:

i had a bird in the front wheel on bike at silly speed got a little wobble through the bars

Hit a 15 year old before I passed my car test in harry Ramsdens car park!

In a vauxhall viva :?

Bet my face was a picture as she disappeared under the bonnet :shock:

Anyway lucky I could actually drive at 16 and It was her own fault for some reason deciding jump bang in front as it was!

All I remember of her was she had a white jumper on now covered in oil and large breasts :lol:

I squished a pussy cat :( under a motorway bridge and i slowed hoping it would run back up the pathway but the stupid thing legged it in front of car. Cried my eyes out :(

Pussy Murderer ! :evil:

I've hit a couple of birds, the last one was a couple of days ago, a wood pigeon that came out of nowhere and literally exploded all over my left pannier covering me and the bike in blood, guts and feathers, but the bike didn't wobble at all, but I saw the following car in my mirrors and it almost left the road as the feathers and stuff went all over their windscreen.

Also had a close one at night a few months ago when a deer ran onto the road ahead, I slowed down and dipped the lights, it turned and leapt into the bushes so I put the lights back on full and open the throttle except the deer bounced straight back into the road off a fence that it hadn't seen, only just stopped in time and bambi went back the way it had come.