CBT done :)

Was a fantastic day on the top gear track :)

Theory on wednesday then i can book my MOD 1 :)

Anybody know of any super cheap 125's for sale in west sussex? needs to have tax and MOT. just to get me through my tests

Don't bother if you're planning on doing the full test. You'll just lose a bit of money on it, be bored that you can't keep up with the rest of the traffic and have to sell the thing once you've done your tests.

Don't know about not keeping up with traffic, ok on motor ways it's a bit much but the CG125 I did my cbt on did 70 on the flat, took a bit of winding up but it did it. Upto 45-50mph it was quite brisk, acceptable to commute but not exciting would cover it I would say.

I was tempted to do the same and buy a 125 untill had passed my test but I'm glad I didn't, it's no help when you have to do mod1 and 2 on a totaly different animal!

Nice one

:cheers:

What are RideSure like? I see them at the far end of the runway frequently and pass them coming in and out of site but didn't use them myself.

Good luck for your theory