End of season meet 14/10/2012

Stu

I checked out the BBC weather and to date it looks like it`s going to be very iffy. I`ll wait until Friday evening to make a decision. I`ll go the following week if it is cancelled.

Well, BBC have changed their tunne again. Rutland, Edith Weston on Sunday is 10deg and dry. Looks like it`s on.

I`ll say again, anyone want to meet up for the ride over ?????? If not I`ll see you all there around 1.00ish.

Texted NMan and He'll meet us at Hartford Marina (PE28 2AA) around 11:30. He was texting GOG as well....so if anyone else wants to meet up here. Or we could also make a brief stop off at Peterborough Services if anyone wants to join up with us from there? Let us know.... 8-)

Texted NMan and He'll meet us at Hartford Marina (PE28 2AA) around 11:30. He was texting GOG as well....so if anyone else wants to meet up here. Or we could also make a brief stop off at Peterborough Services if anyone wants to join up with us from there? Let us know.... 8-)

Did not get a text from Neil but I will be at t'marina @ 11:30.

:D

I'll be there

glad its not as early as the start of season ride, and hopefully there'll be no frost like there was then either :shock:

See you then

Terry

You must have changed your phone cus I did, I did, even :D

not for me its too far out the way :lol:

All going well i will meet you at the fox for about 1 ish :)

What route are you taking down Stu. I will meet you somewhere on the way if it cuts through my route

Hi anyone going from the leicester area

Sorry Mick....we're coming from the opposite direction.......but check out with TC and Stu which route they are taking as they may be passing near by you.....so you could hook up with them..... 8-)

Neil must have splashed out on a computer as I've never seen him on the Forum at the weekend before... :lol: :lol:

Thinking about coming down for a bit. Bit nervy get a bit shy meetin new people. I'll be the one on mi todd, all wrapped up looking lost. Come say Hi if ya spot me

We're not a scary bunch......so don't be worried about coming over to us.....and if we spot you on your own you won't be for long..... :wink: