Uk Challenge 2013 Discussion Thread

TC

North-East completed. That Emley Moor Transmitter Tower is efing HUGE!

Next will be either the Lakes (NW) or Wales.

Tag 'badges' have been 'fettled' by Tango - TC to approve (or not). 8-)

:cheers:

And I though you would be a main contender this year Bob!

Likewise I am looking at Wales (or the NW) around bank Holiday time - the only downside is the increased traffic at that time. :evil:

I'm still determined to try and score 1000 though! 8-)

Good luck everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm out. Got three tags out of the planned six yesterday before a combination of the weather becoming truly appaling and Google maps sending me astray made it impossible for me to make up for lost time. Up at the rally, Priest said that he was shocked that I've been taking part without a GPS, but ultimately it was not being allowed on motorways that broke my back :lol:

yeah, deffo worth investing into a satnav :)

thanks guys, completed wales and midlands over the bank holiday weekend. been busy for the last weeks, so no time to read and post really

btw, GOG, were you not in wales this weekend? abadam arms?

Knackered back - I'm still in a lot of pain and on the 'happy pills' - Been unable to ride the bike for a couple of weeks now :x

Best summer we've had in years and I can't enjoy it!!! :evil:

Mind you - i did Wales in October last year so there is always a chance :) Not that I'll catch your score - Well done!

• 3 weeks later...

i have done it but not.

completed all Cumbria passes + rocket centre and south port but...

the last tag was southport but when i came there i couldnot find my mobile with me. the last thing i did with it was picturing Rocket centre in Blackburn. and all pics were there... mega frustration...

i think i put it on one of my panniers and forgot it there. i returned checked the beginning of my route to southport but it was not there. i will give the Rocket centre a ring tomorrow just in case.

but, i have done it, but not able to claim it. bad luck

Edited by priest

• 2 months later...