Sensitive brake

BikerMooFromMars

but dont remove the top box to collect the grab rail put it in the top box to carry it home

lol, thats exactly what i was thinking, but thought i must have been missing something... :lol: :lol:

I have only read this, but cruiser bikes use more back brake than other bikes as more weight is over the back. So in an emergency on a cruiser it is both brakes that get full power.

I have experienced this, but in bad weather heavy use of the front brake risks coming off. My winter bike has gone through two sets of rear brake pads with the front set still loads of wear to go as I use it so much.

• 4 weeks later...

just a quick comment here,

I have had 26 bikes to date and been riding for ever and an ex Rocker, I have never ridden a bike with the balls of my feet on the foot rest we were always taught not to do that, except when racing so you do not stick your boot in the tarmac on the corners, also the reaction time is more than sliding your foot from the side in an emergancy,

re the brake pedel, is there no adjustment on the height either with the pedel itself or the linkage to make it more comfortable ? there normally is.

Keith