MOTO GP: Jerez. CONTAINS SPOILERS

Boothy

It's the sort of thing I'd do on the PS3 but would never imagine someone would do that in real life. Surprised they both stayed on.

He's certainly making it all very exciting, isn't he? Though I'm not sure I like what he did...

Loved it marquez is just what the series needed, rossi on gibbers was way worse as marc sort of pointed out, did like Jorges winger wave on the podium.

Oh and nice to see my prediction about rossi is coming true, time for him to move on!

Oh and nice to see my prediction about rossi is coming true, time for him to move on!

The prediction that he finished just his team mate who has been on that bike for the 2 years he wasn't there :lol:

No for the season, but he was well beaten by his team mate in every race this season and even by crutchlow last time out on last year's chassis :)

You mean when he had a broken front disc brake hahahaaha.

No for the season, but he was well beaten by his team mate in every race this season and even by crutchlow last time out on last year's chassis :)

You mean when he had a broken front disc brake hahahaaha.

Ah the excuses are already coming, I'm sure if I had a broken disc I wouldn't be doing over 200mph lol

ah boothy will be using the excuse that rossi's mechanics put the front wheel on wrong next. i agree with techno - rossi needs to realise that he isnt as good as he used to be.

on to the marquez incident.......remember people calling simmoncelli dangerous for a lesser move. tbh i think marquez is awesome and i love watching him, he had been trying all race so why lorenzo didnt expect something from him is beyond me. glad he aint been penalised

He's the total package. Enthusiastic, happy to be able to race at the top level and a great rider. He has sliders on his elbow... Wtf!!!

Anyway, this season is going to be exciting.

Racing incident in my opinion.

Do not want a vendetta as was a couple of years ago,made my blood boil at the time.

Lorenzo listened to his advisors and softened his stance on the incident when he had calmed down.

Doesn't want the many Marquez fans coming down hard on him.

Looking forward to this weekend.

As said above simoncelli got moaned at and penalized for far less just proves if you got Honda and repsol on ya bike ya can get away with near murder, oh and before ya all start i think rossi should of been penalized for his move on gibernau as well

No he didn't, dont remember jorge ending up in the gravel with a broken collarbone.

Also I do believe Marco had, had a little warning.

It was nothing more than a racing incident, any other time in the race jorge would have stood the bike up it happens throughout most races.

People want close hard racing and moan when they get it ;)

Bring on the next battle!

In the pre race interview Lorenzo said he likes the last corner because you can lunge up the inside force your way through to win. It then showed a clip of him doing just that. Karma can be a bitch.