MOD 2 nailed

Well had my MOD 2 this morning and I passed. Got 7 minors mainly for going too slow on the country roads and hesitation but it's still a pass. whoo Hoo. Now to get the bike insured. :D

Well done mate, it is a great feeling. Taking off the L plates in the car park of the test centre and putting them in their bin in the waiting room, was also a great feeling.

No, I think the riding school would have been a bit pissed off with me tearing up their plates. :lol: :lol:

Well done mate, it is a great feeling. Taking off the L plates in the car park of the test centre and putting them in their bin in the waiting room, was also a great feeling.

No, I think the riding school would have been a bit pissed off with me tearing up their plates. :lol: :lol:

Fair enough, but I used my own bike :D

Yeah, great feeling and I just can't wait to get out there. just got my insurance sorted and will tax it in the morning but will then have to wait as my battery has gone back faulty! :roll: hopefully should be back with me tomorrow so might get out on Wednesday evening to Willy Woods if the weathers ok. :D