Steaming up visor

Or you could do the cheap option and take the visor off, rub some shaving foam on the inside, leave it for 5 mins then buff it off to a shine, put the visor back on and away ye go.

Wont last forever so will need to re-do it every now and then

What they called pal?

Soz matey they are called ' Respro Foggy Anti-Fog Mask '

they Velcro inside your lid, the cheek parts velcro in place & there is a sticky pad to go at the chin guard area again with velcro so if you want it can be removed for any reason, they work well for four eyed folks like myself as it directs your breath downwards

There's an visor insert called Fine Vision which is made by pinlock and works on all visors with or without pins. They cost about a tenner and are on eBay. I ordered one today so I'll let you know how it goes when I get it fitted.

I could barely see a thing on my commute today, had to ride visor up and get a frozen face :lol:

As soon as I finish work tomorrow it's off to Cambridge Motorcycles. Also, does anyone have the issue of Ride from a few months ago wherein they reviewed a whole load of winter gloves? Want to get the attractively priced Furygan pair that they named as the underdog but no idea where our copy is.

Ta!

might sound like a daft question but wtf is a pinlock?

If you've got a visor with pins on each side you can fit the pinlock which is an insert like on the pic below and stops steaming up your visor

http://www.shoei-helmets.com/images/tech_specs/Neotec-pinlock.jpg

Awesome thing don't know what I would do without it :D

im deffo going to be investing in some sort of pinlock but that respro thing looks the best option for me my helmet isn't bad the best think if taken the visor off it probably not fix back on !

The respro thing is good but bear a few things in mind... They can move about a bit and pinch your nose which can be uncomfortable and they can leave an outline mark on your face for a bit after you've taken your lid off. I had one before pinlock came in to existance and it was great unless stationary for some period of time.

Now I'm a pinlocker I wouldn't go back. :-)

Fine Vision is a pinlock for visors with no pins. Does what it promises and is easy to fit in minutes although they like you to allow the glue to cure for 24 hours. Readily available and on Fleabay for £9.99

• 2 weeks later...