What colour? Decision now made!

Guest coco

<t>What Colour?</t>  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour?

• Metallic Grey
    • Red

Decision's made - it's going to be a Honda Deauville - but what colour? I want to place the order asap, and no later than Wednesday morning. I might not go with the majority but . . .

cheers,

Colin

Edited by Anonymous

Thanks Nell. Yes the accessories offer is only available on 2007 model bikes, which is a bit of a bugger because i really wanted silver. This is only going to be available on 2998 machines, and they are not going to be released until after the offer ends! Nice one Honda !

The othe option - which the forum would not let me put on is for Black - wich just might get my vote!

Hi. A good choice of bike. I have a Deauville and my mate has a red one. Ours are the 650cc versions but i have road tested the 700cc and it is very good. I really like the dark gold one, but the red will be better when it comes to selling as red is always popular. :D This is a good forum for the Deauville.

http://www.deauvilleuk.org/forum/

Prefer the grey myself, although I've got a red bike.

If youre buying a new bike this time of year surely you can push the dealer to throw in some extras any way

At last! It's going to be the dark red. Seems like an odd way to come to a conclusion but the gold/beige/brahhn looded 'orrible, black shows up the dirt too much, the grey was too much like the colour of a road(!) so red it is. Due to collect on Sat 1 March.

Starts counting down the days/hours/minutes/seconds :D I haven't felt as excited as this since the last time I felt this excited! :D :D