Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

Oh for crying out loud... I'm at ~490 miles and I have to take it for the initial service between 500 and 600... ~60 miles to the dealership, and it's a 34 mile round trip to Conington. Talk about cutting it fine... If I come along tonight, I really can't afford to get lost while trying to find the dealership in Colchester. Or ride to my dental appointment tomorrow. Unless I call the CG into service... but it's in bits. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh :evil:

At the moment the weather forecast says rain, which usually means a pretty poor turn out :(

Are you in the area collecting tags this week? I'd come along regardless of the rain I I weren't out of action because of whatever I've done to my back :cry:

hey mate, yeah, moved in early march, i am in Thetford area, so not that far from Downham Market lol, we might do some crimes together :3some: :cheers:

let me know if you would need any help with the move

Tango and GOG had a bit of fun on the B 1198 on the way back :wink:

Not me ossifer!

Spotted Tango ahead of a line of about 5 cars and my right wrist sort of just twisted back somehow - Next thing I know we are together and doing about the NSL ( :wink: :wink: ).

NB. The Rocket is capable of doing wheelies but.....

:mrgreen:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight. .....got a virus that's b*ggered up my balance....... :(
l

is Virus Northern slang for wallet :D

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight. .....got a virus that's b*ggered up my balance....... :(
l

No.....Virus is East of England slang for Ex Wife..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

l

No.....Virus is East of England slang for Ex Wife..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Hello all!

Summer has arrived :D

Thus me and dad and also my friend will be riding tonight, I think we'll pop to Hartford perhaps first but then plan to end up at Conington... Probably leaving Peebo at 6.45 so by the time we get to you guys probably 7.30ish????

Hopefully see you guys later :D