Sunny Spain is all well and good....

asharin

...but it is good to be back home lol. Shame it's raining after 10 days of sun on on honeymoon in Spain.

Why is it good to be back? I missed my motorbike lol. Couldn't find anywhere near where we were to hire one for a few days unfortunately. Such a shame, some awesome roads out there that would have been great to ride on!

So yeah, anyway, the Wedding on the 12th went great, both the proper ceremony at the registry office, and then the 2nd fake (sort of, the guy posing as the vicar is actually a real minister lol) zombie apocalypse themed ceremony went great.

Amazed we managed to pull it off with a budget of less than 4k and with some last minute hassles due to the wife's horses having to be found a new home in the week before the wedding. We did it though and was a great day.wed1.jpg.6d3c0b61af70db19cbe8cef6b3be7526.jpg

Wedding

Thanks all.

I still can't believe how lucky I am lol.

Who would have thought a random Facebook post would lead to happiness like this? :)

Ooooo sounds like a story..... If you have mentioned it before, can you give me a quick explanation please? Nosey sorry!

Thanks all.

I still can't believe how lucky I am lol.

Who would have thought a random Facebook post would lead to happiness like this? :)

Ooooo sounds like a story..... If you have mentioned it before, can you give me a quick explanation please? Nosey sorry!

Okay, here goes lol.

I was in the middle of a break up from previous relationship of 21 years, which hadn't really been working for the past 10 of those, but due to us having 3 kids I didn't want to end it so kept trying. Then while checking the 'Spotted Bournemouth' page on facebook, I saw a post there that someone had posted which was basically slaging loads of people off which ended with 'No need for anonymous - Arianne'

To which my now wife replied 'I didn't post this!'

I then replied 'I'm sure there is more than one Arianne in Bournemouth'

and thought nothing off it.

Few days later I noticed there was a message in my 'other' inbox in facebook, saying 'Hi are you single?' from her lol

I replied that I wasn't but we got talking anyway and she told me about her recent breakup and I was telling her about my issues. She asked me to meet her and I agreed, but phoned her on the day and said sorry but I can't as I don't want to be a cheater (was still with ex at this point) she said she understood, and I then went on a family holiday to Cornwall, but all the time there I realised I was wasting my time, as it was never gong to work, as I was always making compromises and the ex was always treating me like shit lol.

Once we got home I ended the relationship and after a week or so messaged Ari and we met up...and the rest is, history heh. Normally don't rush things but somehow just knew she was the one

• 4 weeks later...

A month and a half later, we still haven't killed each other yet, so I call that going well :)

In all seriousness though, never been happier than I am right now, I even enjoy riding my bike again, instead of just riding for stress relief lol.

Here's us yesterday :)

ariandi.jpg