vote for my idiocy!!

Tiggie

<t>shall I get a TMBF tattoo</t>  

31 members have voted

1. 1. shall I get a TMBF tattoo

• why not, it'll be a laugh
    • don't be such a stupid prat
    • other (please explain)

long story short, the tattooist next door to my work has offered me a discount on a tattoo. Not too bothered about them but I thought it would be a laugh to get the forum logo tattooed somewhere on my body.

Yes I know it is permanent etc but I have had a good time with this forum, met a lot of great people, had fantastic times at the rallies which I hope will continue for years to come so it will have meaning to me.

anyway I will leave it up to the forum to decide. The poll runs until monday night, should I do it or not? :lol:

long story short, the tattooist next door to my work has offered me a discount on a tattoo. Not too bothered about them but I thought it would be a laugh to get the forum logo tattooed somewhere on my body.

Yes I know it is permanent etc but I have had a good time with this forum, met a lot of great people, had fantastic times at the rallies which I hope will continue for years to come so it will have meaning to me.

anyway I will leave it up to the forum to decide. The poll runs until monday night, should I do it or not? :lol:

If you were really brave you could get LLandudno down your dick.....but in your case it would only read Lo......lmao :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you were really brave you could get LLandudno down your dick.....but in your case it would only read Lo......lmao :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I already have a barcode on there. Gets me discount on condoms when scanned. Only problem is I sometimes get too excited and it scans as an extra large baguette [emoji12]