Mod 2 tomorrow

Any last tips or advice? Doing a few hours riding before the test to make sure my minds in "The biker zone" Test at 2pm.

Feel fairly confident, my riding skills are average i'm mostly worried about making a stupid mistake like checking my left shoulder on a right turn or something haha!

Try to ride confidently & safely. Mirrors & lifesavers. Don't think of it as a test or exam per se. Some minors are acceptable for a pass. Relax & look forward to your newfound freedom on 2 wheels. Good luck tomorrow.

And keep an eye out for any of those ruddy "reduced speed when lights are flashing" zones near schools.

But most of all stay chill, you've been on your 125 for a while so you know what you need to do. It'll come naturally and will be passed before you know it.

Good luck, not that you'll need it! :D

And keep an eye out for any of those ruddy "reduced speed when lights are flashing" zones near schools.

But most of all stay chill, you've been on your 125 for a while so you know what you need to do. It'll come naturally and will be passed before you know it.

Good luck, not that you'll need it! :D

Cheers ! Hopefully won't be near any schools =) I do feel quite calm on the bike, but once you have an examiner behind you it feels a little stuff and clunky haha. Excited and nervous combined is odd feeling!

Good Luck Glorian,

Just relax and forget words like Test, Examiner, Pass or Fail after a few mins the initial nerves will settle and you will get in the zone of relaxing and enjoying what your doing.

As KD79 says remember to turn your head when checking your mirrors so the examiner sees you do it, and keep an eye on the road signs my examiner tried to trick me by saying 'take the next available right turn' knowing the first was no entry.

In our area they always take you past a school to see if you notice the speed change so keep an eye on those signs.

Most of all be calm and just ride like you know you can :-)

It's just a ride with a SatNav telling you where to go in your ears.

Ride for you, don't worry about the examiner, just ride your normal ride. Don't worry, don't tense, don't try to do anything you don't anyway.

Good luck

Cheers guys! Loving the new found freedom. Bike is lovely a little hard to turn at slow speeds, But i think thats just the bike being new for me. Compared to the bike i trained on which felt light as a feather.

Need to put some miles under my belt!

Cheers guys! Loving the new found freedom. Bike is lovely a little hard to turn at slow speeds, But i think thats just the bike being new for me. Compared to the bike i trained on which felt light as a feather.

Need to put some miles under my belt!

Have you checked the tyre pressures? A couple of psi under inflated can make the low speed steering quite a lot heavier..... :wink: