Bank Hol Monday 4th May: To Rykas Cafe....and beyond!

Can't make today :cry: family duties so I'm out earlier, might be able to pop up to box hill to say hi :( maybe next time, if I don't see ya all , stay safe enjoy :thumb:

Can't make today :cry: family duties so I'm out earlier, might be able to pop up to box hill to say hi :( maybe next time, if I don't see ya all , stay safe enjoy :thumb:

Nae worries, have a good day anyway and maybe see you later

Dw Perky, see the rest of ya laters. I'm about to have my first official driving lesson (with an instructor)! Got butterflies! I'll be there as long as I don't kill myself or anyone else :mrgreen: ....will be my first time in a fully manual car. Bets on how many times I stall?! :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Hahaha, ttfn!

Home safe!

Was a cracking day out, no berserk pace, but a good quick one for most of the time there. Gave the bike a good workout too!

Good to see familiar faces again, and new ones :mrgreen:

Right, I need to do a food shop for the week as the cupboards are empty and the shops only open another 90 mins. Shite!

Great day out, it was good to meet a few people from here (at last!) :oops:

I missed most of the rain right up until I got to Stokenchurch, M40 - then it p*ssed it down :lol: :x

thanks to Moo & Rabey plus anyone else for organising things, routes, etc etc

See you soon hopefully, I am going to be very busy for the next 12 months though.

Brilliant fun out with you guys today, I had a proper blast :-)

Looking forward to doing another one soon, and hopefully I'll have the wee beastie a bit better setup.

Hope to see you all on a ride again soon, and thanks for making us so welcome.

All the best,

--Jools

We are home too. Safe, tired and increadably happy, with a huge grin on my face :thumb:

My first long ride out was fantastic!

Thank you every one for make it happened, for taking care of the slowest rider , thank you Joeman for picking up me from wrong junctions, and thank you every one for amazing patienсе!

ps Jools asked me where did I meet all those amazing people :D

You are most welcome and get Jools to join the forum (ah... he just did :D ).

Remember Tataray, today was your idea, Moo organised it (can't wait for the photos) and we all just came along to keep you both company.

Also a massive thanks to Raabey and KD for leader/tailgunner duties, and basically everyone else for keeping to the cornerman thingy (wasn't as bad as I thought it would be).

Arrived home. Epic day thanks ladies and gents. Really enjoyed it. Nice to meet those I hadn't Met before!

Now to change into some dry clothes

Weyy, welcome to the forum Jools! And I didn't do much really - Tataray started it by wanting to meet up, I just suggested a day, a time that was good for me cos of my commitments before it and a location I knew that was a good middle ground haha :lol: ! Cheers Raabey/Phil for the route and well done all on a s-moo-th :mrgreen: , real nice ride - the odd mis-turns quickly cleared up by Joeman and Riffmaster...was a great group effort all in all, and was loadsa fun, cheers guys!

Sorry I didn't ride - I really wanted to originally - but wasn't really feeling like my usual self, was still feeling a bit raaah and away with the fairies after my crappy first driving lesson! The decider was riding to Rykas and my heart was still racing somewhat and wasn't enjoying myself. Tbf I really love sitting on the back of a bike taking pics anyway 8-) . Was fab to see you all, and meeting many for the first time too! Hope to see you all soon, and I may ride the next one...though really got to admit, I do enjoy taking the pics! And if Riffmaster joins us again, I am taking up the offer of riding pillion next time!

Would like to meet up with Tataray another day for a ride and a coffee together sometime 8-) :thumb: .

Maybe try to keep next May bank hol Monday free? We can meet up earlier and ride further & make 2 stops if everyone fancies? And Rickaaaay can stay over the night before and/or after and join us on his new Ninja :wink: !

Took lots of pics - not as pretty as the last rideout due to overcast skies but got a good few nice ones - depending on work and how many driving lessons Fozzles gives me in the evenings - expect to see a trickle of pics appearing on another thread under the rideout pics section (I will link to it)...or I'll get em all up on the weekend :mrgreen:

Cheers lovelies :cheers:

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/BikerMooFromMars/Rideout%2005%202015%20May%20Bank%20Hol%20Rykas/P1010880b%20cropped_zpsnmqnu6ou.jpg